Trip is awesome

Discuss real (not digital) drugs
Joe Joe Bob Joe
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Trip is awesome

Post by Joe Joe Bob Joe »

I actually got Trip to work on my first try. Basically, I sat there with my eyes closed the first few minutes. I opened them at around 20-30% and waited for them to adjust. I didn't notice anything at first, but then I concentrated on the scratches on my desk. They actually started wiggling around, sort of like trying to get off the desk except one end was stuck there. Then, I concentrated on the two marks at the bottom of my desk. One started shooting in and out, like a tongue, and the other inflated and deflated, like it was breathing. But, the best thing (in my opinion) was when I stared at my hand, closed the gaps between my fingers, and the fingers appeared to join together! This is an amazing dose for beginners, and is pretty easy to get to work.
Adrian4ever
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Trip is awesome

Post by Adrian4ever »

Joe Joe Bob Joe wrote:This is an amazing dose for beginners, and is pretty easy to get to work.
I tried only QuickHappy and Marijuana....can i try now trip???
A
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by A »

you can do trip whenever you wanna. its all good. but for some of the other ones (i.e. HOG) you might wanna start with something hot as powerful.
Solyst
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Solyst »

You can try any dose whenever you want, but its better if you've tried the weaker ones first, so your mind is more tolerant against binaural beats, and you can get better effects on your first try of something powerful (bufo, inhalant, hand of god(hog), etc).
-Almost
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by -Almost »

Joe Joe Bob Joe wrote:I actually got Trip to work on my first try. Basically, I sat there with my eyes closed the first few minutes. I opened them at around 20-30% and waited for them to adjust. I didn't notice anything at first, but then I concentrated on the scratches on my desk. They actually started wiggling around, sort of like trying to get off the desk except one end was stuck there. Then, I concentrated on the two marks at the bottom of my desk. One started shooting in and out, like a tongue, and the other inflated and deflated, like it was breathing. But, the best thing (in my opinion) was when I stared at my hand, closed the gaps between my fingers, and the fingers appeared to join together! This is an amazing dose for beginners, and is pretty easy to get to work.
When you concentrate on something with your eyes, its natural for them to start doing things.

Trust me, if you were to take your concentration off what your looking it, it would be gone.

Sorry, thats how the eye works.
Xeyon
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Xeyon »

I just did my first working Trip and man was it weird. Nothing happened the whole time except for my vision blurring a little. Once it got to the last 10% BAM i started hearing things (scared the crap out of me when it first happened since it was like a screech). After it was done i got up to walk to my bathroom, instead i fell over and had the "Pins and Needles" feeling sweep up and down through me and where i felt each pin poke me, i could see blue sparks :shock: I just sat there for like 10mins watching myself be a human light bulb. Was crazy. Also starred at my sink full of water for awhile thinking it was full of people. I doubt this coulda been a trick of the eye
gtxo
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

well...

Post by gtxo »

hi... my first dose was "trip" too... (Sitting on a chair and concentrace(or wtf)) and... nothing happened :)
dont say that trip is very strong because it isnt... I will try peyoteQH tommorow... and I hope I will get something hallucinations... :)

I've tried Trip & Opium .. = Nothing Happened :D
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by blackplague »

This is for tangible drug experiences... try to post it in the idoser experiences
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

-Almost wrote:
Joe Joe Bob Joe wrote:I actually got Trip to work on my first try. Basically, I sat there with my eyes closed the first few minutes. I opened them at around 20-30% and waited for them to adjust. I didn't notice anything at first, but then I concentrated on the scratches on my desk. They actually started wiggling around, sort of like trying to get off the desk except one end was stuck there. Then, I concentrated on the two marks at the bottom of my desk. One started shooting in and out, like a tongue, and the other inflated and deflated, like it was breathing. But, the best thing (in my opinion) was when I stared at my hand, closed the gaps between my fingers, and the fingers appeared to join together! This is an amazing dose for beginners, and is pretty easy to get to work.
When you concentrate on something with your eyes, its natural for them to start doing things.

Trust me, if you were to take your concentration off what your looking it, it would be gone.

Sorry, thats how the eye works.
Right now, stare at something. Anything small.
Things WILL happen, but not to the extent of what some of the doses do.
Even taking your concentration off still makes it happen.
Of course I have used hallucinogens, so my brain knows what to "relate" to an experience, and its very posible the OP did too.