Marijuana [Full Dose Review]

Share dose experiences
spaceiphany
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Marijuana [Full Dose Review]

Post by spaceiphany »

Hello everyone! It's spaceiphany again, here to write a review for the full dose of Marijuana. The 45 minute one.

Since my last review, I've had experiences with tangible marijuana, and I want to say that the Idoser experience is quite different. THIS was my breakthrough dose, an absolute 10/10.

Dose: Marijuana
Setup: In bed, lights completely shut off, robe over eyes, focusing on breathing and the sound.

I laughed the dose off at first, and thought, like my previous iDoser experience with the Heroin dose, that this wasn't going to work well. At first, I started out in a complete panic--like my first experience with actual marijuana--but this had zero heart racing. I was well aware of everything that was happening in my body, a great awareness of my heart beat, but it wasn't fast at all. I had some muscle flushing, and really pleasant tingling in my hands and feet. I didn't mind that they were tingling at all, unlike actual marijuana, where I had a panic attack. Within about five minutes, that completely went away. I began to feel myself get relaxed into my bed. I felt the relaxation comfort me.

Here's where it gets hard to describe. I was having really long trains of thought, feeling like I was in a total wakeful daydream, but I knew I wasn't, but I felt like I was, but I knew I wasn't. I lied in bed, in a daydream that felt like it was slowly becoming my wakeful dream for what felt like 30-40 minutes. Only 12 had passed by. It was hard to describe, and I felt total pleasant euphoria next. An "everything was good" vibe, and music just sounded great. I played some My Bloody Valentine, and it was great. The music helped to bring on the wondrous euphoria that was going through me, and I could physically feel the euphoria, unlike the actual weed I have had in the past. It was total dreamy, tingly, thoughtful bliss. I experienced some CEVs, and toward the end, saw a visual with a blue and white spiral just spinning around in a loop. I forgot most of what I was thinking and daydreaming about, but I know I was daydreaming a lot and feeling, like with tangible marijuana, pleasant pressure on my sinuses and relaxation.

I could feel the physical sensation and mental sensation of euphoria, and I haven't in quite some time. It's gorgeous to feel. I loved it, so much. This was much more euphoric and trippy than the real life marijuana I've tried, admittedly.This dose leaves me with much more ability to concentrate and write after finishing it, like I could actually think. I loved it, and I hope this opens the gate to better working doses in the future. I hope to try this one again soon. So far, it's been a few minutes after the dose, and the after effects include a continued relaxation and music still sounding awesome. This is great.

10/10, would recommend. This isn't the real thing, but a great experience of its own.

--spaceiphany
Bloyamind
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Marijuana [Full Dose Review]

Post by Bloyamind »

Sounds good! Did you play My Bloody Valentine (good choice btw) during the dose? (didn't that action take you out of your concentration? For me it was also the first dose that really worked, but in a different way. (See other topic)