A question to forum

Share dose experiences
cazadora
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

A question to forum

Post by cazadora »

Hello all, eh been looking for a doses that I do feel the sense of be flattened, crushed, compressed, something as masochist, but places that sense of be tight as a carpet, someone any dósis can suggest? thanks.
exangel
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Re: A question to forum

Post by exangel »

i did not try these, but description kind of similar to something you are looking for. you can try and give a review :D

Krokodil / Premium (Extreme) / 1 Hour /

Code: Select all

Meet The Crocodile. Krokodil is an attempted desomorphine simulation, a synthetic opiate many times more powerful than heroin that is created from a complex chain of powerful reactions. This intense and advanced-only dose can be deemed uncomfortably strong for many, so start with other heroin-type simulations and work your way towards Krokodil. Elements of simulated pain and pleasure also mark this dose for the eclectic curious only- The street-Krokodil is a deadly flesh-eating nightmare killer. Somewhere in there is pleasure, but you could pay for it.
Sleep Paralysis / Premium (Extreme) / 1 Hour

Code: Select all

/An uncomfortable and often terrifying simulation, Sleep Paralysis is for the experienced doser who wants a journey exploring terrors and binding through nightmares and deep paralyzing sleep. We truly attempt to trigger a sleep paralysis session, so it is intended to be dosed in just before bed. Well combined with our other sleep doses, but with a dark side. You may be asleep but feel awake and unable to move. You might feel afraid and unable to call for help. You may feel an evil or alien presence. You may be unable to move or speak for a few seconds up to a few minutes. Use with extreme caution.
cazadora
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by cazadora »

Thanks for the suggestions, I tried the sleep paralysis and it wasn't what it sought, in fact eh tested various doses, now I will make the corresponding reviews, also still waiting for suggestions for experiencing the State of being crushed, compressed or flattened, thank you.
exangel
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by exangel »

cazadora wrote:Thanks for the suggestions, I tried the sleep paralysis and it wasn't what it sought, in fact eh tested various doses, now I will make the corresponding reviews, also still waiting for suggestions for experiencing the State of being crushed, compressed or flattened, thank you.
i didnt try any dose with such description as :roll: i m scared i will have bad experience
:D mostly tried love doses and few other light ones
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

Zero Gravity or Cliff Hanger.
cazadora
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by cazadora »

Thanks, I will try one of those, I wish is that I seek.