death..

Request new doses
doserhead
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

death..

Post by doserhead »

the ultimate dose would be to simulate death... okay..kinda seems impossible right now,,,but maybe in like 2011 it could be possible?

or simulate a "near-death experience".
blackhawk
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by blackhawk »

How would they stimulate it? They don't know what death feels like and no one is going to die to make it. Also, Don't you think that would be a bit scary?
paint0908
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by paint0908 »

i think it would be cool.

And as for dieing for it, no, but if someone was already dieing, they could attach an EEG to them and follow there brainwaves.

This is just my thought but i think you would start around 13 hz and work down to .5 hz and then fade out will going further down very, very slowly. It would end up being a very euphoric sleep and the dose would probably take an hour or so to work the best.

Please if there are any forum members that know about or have questions about binaural beats or creating your own post them in the binaural beat section. I (and i'm sure others) would be happy to post in reply!
pjott

Post by pjott »

Well, if you haven't noticed, there is a book called: "Den Dagen Jeg Døde" in Norwegian. In English, it's called: "The day I died" written by "Tammy Cohen".
That's a book with lots of people explaining their "Near Death" experiences.

Maby, if they read some of that, they would be able to make something?

... Just a recommendation :P
Aekwiel
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Aekwiel »

This would definitly be an interesting dose, if it's possible to make. It would be challenge, but I'd sure buy it. o.o
pjott

Post by pjott »

Same here ;)

I've hear that this is the last thing that happens:

"All feelings get shut out.
Body goes numb, and heavy.
The ability to see get weaker.
In fact, everything gets weaker.
I have been close to death many
times, since I have a decease.
The ability to smell goes away.
The last thing that goes away, is the
ability to hear..."
^
| Now that's a sick one :P
blade1941
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by blade1941 »

Exactly, there's a movie where people added themself to a life machine where they killed themself just to experience how death looks like.

Dunno what the movie was called though, but it can be based on similar ideas it doesn't have to be exactly like the real deal.
Essence
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Essence »

blade1941 wrote:Exactly, there's a movie where people added themself to a life machine where they killed themself just to experience how death looks like.

Dunno what the movie was called though, but it can be based on similar ideas it doesn't have to be exactly like the real deal.
The movie is called Flatliners. It was good movie.
pjott

Post by pjott »

"Flatliners" ?

I didn't find that movie ANYWHERE here today, so I desided to download it.
That's what I don't like, but I just _have_ to see it! :)