Trip..Pretty cool

Discuss real (not digital) drugs
Coheed
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Trip..Pretty cool

Post by Coheed »

I tried trip, closed my eyes, didn't do much till about 30% then everything had a purple tint. By the end, everything was a swirling purple and green. Lasted for about 10-15 minutes. It was pretty awesome. I felt good too.

Trying Peyote soon :D
qxqx
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

travel for honeymoon

Post by qxqx »

I'm not extravagant hopes to travel all over Europe, but I love my trips in Spain. It is a beautiful country, and cities like Barcelona and Madrid are all unforgettable. I'd love to go back for awhile. If you're in Barcelona be sure to check out the Picasso museum as well and the best way to get around Spain is by train. But I want to travel through all of Europe, it's my dream!
qxqx
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

travel on holidays

Post by qxqx »

The scene is beautiful and the traffic is very convenient in Costa del sol. There are numbers of trains arriving at any town from Madrid. The tourists can arrive at here by sea. The Malaga port is the most important tour port. There are scheduled flights flying to the main cities at home and abroad in Malaga airport. The main tour cities are Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Malaga and so on.
cadiz
mallorca spain
SlappyDJ1
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by SlappyDJ1 »

dont try peyote yet! go to LSD, then peyote, and if you got the guts, bufo) toad!
hanssss
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

..a...s

Post by hanssss »

lmao qxqx was talking about trips to europe....