SLEEP PARALYSIS! HELP!!!!!!

Share dose experiences
Shrimpo
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

SLEEP PARALYSIS! HELP!!!!!!

Post by Shrimpo »

Last night i was just about to fall asleep when all the sudden my heart beat went racing so fast and there was what i think was humming mixed with the Opium dose sound then, when i opened my eyes (i was still a little conscious when all this happened) and it sorta felt like i was blind, black everywhere when my eyes were open, and i couldn't move. I tried to move my thumb but couldn't, i noticed my neck could move a little so i tried to move that side to side then, i was 'freed' and after i sat up, it felt like a dream. Also my mp3 was across the room on my dresser. Four Questions
1) Why did i hear the Opium doser sound.?
2) Why did this happen when i wasn't using i-doser (on a different thread a guy was listening to peyote and he felt paralyzed and when it was over it was all in his head)?
3) Why did it feel like a dream or was it a dream?
4) Why did i seem 'blind'?

I would have more details but im writing this like 13 or 16 hours later.
yanney
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by yanney »

this happens to people regardless of whether they have used i-doser or not.

its "normal"

basically, your brain releases chemicals when youre asleep so that you dont physically act out the things happening in your dreams

thats what was happening with you.
Shrimpo
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Shrimpo »

Thanks so much, but i was still a little conscious i wasn't exactly asleep. Can you or anyone tell me why this happened while i was still awake?
ethan1134
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by ethan1134 »

well i don't think you're using conscious right, but whatever, i think you mean as in awake...probably sleep-freaking out? like sleep talking or walking? ive had some interesting experiences with sleepwallkking and stuff and that doesn't seem too strange
Shrimpo
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Shrimpo »

OK i was awake enough to notice my heart-beat getting faster and the humming/opium dose kind of sound. Why did this happen when i was still in my (idk if this is correct but) conscous or conscouse mind. If i said this wrong im sorry im very tired.
ethan1134
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by ethan1134 »

oh its cool doesn't matter conscious or whatever haha but uh it was probably just your head playing tricks on you, assuming you listented to that dose before? maybe your mind was bored with what you did that day and thought it would replay the opium dose for fun, haha is a guess. :D
Shrimpo
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Shrimpo »

HA :D i've listened to the opium dose frequently since it always works for me and before i went to sleep i wanted to listen to it!!
Stick
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Stick »

i do juice it and some times out of no where when im tryin to sleep ill get adrellian lol, its pretty kick ass stuff. i use it before the gym now
Hakkersszz
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: SLEEP PARALYSIS! HELP!!!!!!

Post by Hakkersszz »

Shrimpo wrote:*Long story..*
Well, you sir, have been the witness of a lucid dream.
That's how i see it.

In a lucid dream you are consious in a certain way but it still is a dream.

Sleep paralis could also be it but that's almost the same as a lucid dream.
But in sleep paralis you are actually awake but your body is still "sleeping"
That's why you could not move...