Salvia 60x

Discuss visionary plants
subway
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Salvia 60x

Post by subway »

I know there are a million salvia topics already but here is one more.

Im doing 60x this weekend.Anyone have any experience with an extract that high?

Anyway ill tell you how it goes.
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by kr3wskater »

Nope, i've heard some wonderland type-stuff about extracts that high. Definately post in here, let us know how it is. You planning on one hit or two (if you can even pick up the bowl by the second hit)...
Supershot
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Supershot »

haha, you have got to let us know how it goes. Cant wait to here what happens!
subway
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by subway »

Yeah Im aiming for 2 hits.. if i can make it. I was out on the second hit last time i did 20x. My coordination just got soo messed up that i forget how to hold on to things. Im honestly kind of afraid.

Salvia is usually a 1 time or 2 time try thing, because at high extracts, the trips are soo extreme that even the good trips are too much, or just wierd. Now immagine a bad trip. Bad trips over 45x are usually really really extreme.

This should be interesting. Pray for me :confused:
Supershot
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Supershot »

yea i will man, just first things first...be safe!
subway
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by subway »

haha shit, i never got it. the place closed ass soon as i walked up to the door. Soo im going to try it again soon as i get the mioney and i will post the trip for sure.
subway
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by subway »

Alright so i finally did it. My friends went on a hectic journey to get it right before it became illegal. We spent close to 3 hours trying to find it. and another hour trying to find a place to do it. The wrong place=bad trip, or getting in trouble, and noone wants to make salvia look worse than it is.

So we sat out in this ababndond baseball fieild and we set up the bowl in a dugout. We had 4 people, one of which was a sitter. So we sat down and used a torch lighter (this makes it burn much hotter, making it much more potent).

My first friend anthony went first. He sat down, and took a deep hit, and nothing happend, so he took another hit. He kept saying the same word over and over again, and he explained that he ffelt like he was in a video game glitch. He was freaking out, and could not seem to get up, with out his vision distorting and making it apear as if he was sitting down again. He was freaking out.

I went next. I took a massive hit, and blew out, followed by a second hit. As soon as i held the second hit for 9 seconds, i dont remember what happend. I went into a magical world. It was fucking wierd. I went into a level in the game counter strike, and it was full of ladders, and i was freaking out as to how i got there. The wierd thing is that, ive only played counter strike like twice 2 years ago. But the deream was really realistic. When i woke up, everyone was standing in front of me and i could hear them so clearly, like soo much more than normal. They would say somthing and it would echo. As i listened to them i finally opened my eyes thinking the trip was over. I was wrong. I tried to sit up, but i ended up going in reverse, and i felt like i fell through the bench that i was laying on. I tried to talk, but all that came out were weird ass sounds. My friends started laughing and their voices started distorting and becoming much more dramatic. A giggle would be a huge goblin laugh and it would last forever. I was freaking out. This is kinda when i started to have a bad trip. I would pop in to reality to find a releving feeling that the trip was over, and then somthing wouldnt be right. So i found my way out of the dugout, and just started to run. Running was weird. I felt like i was going soooo fast. I then popped back in to reality and saw everything normal. Then i turned around and looked at the pitchers mound. It was sooo big. I remember thinking about how wierd this was, if only i could take a picture. Everything was soooo cartoonish. I looked at the moon and no lie i saw a huge face on teh moon. Not a smiling face, but just a human face. It was wierd as fuck. It was also really big. When i looked at a chain linked fence all i saw were floating "x"s. The letter x. It was scary but wierd. sometimes i would be walking and i would just ffeel like i wasnt going anywhere.

When your tripping, it is overwhelming. You just start talking, and anything you think just comes out. You want to explain everything, but it all comes out in a mix of words.

It was fucking wierd. The trip lasted about 30 mins before it was fully over. I was seeing shit for the last 10 mins, but i was there, and i could talk.

Wierd.
Sphinx
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Sphinx »

Sounds fucking awesome man! I'm trying out some this weekend, I do believe it's 20x so I think I won't trip as hard as you did! Thanks for the post, helps me understand what I'm getting myself into ;)
CHimasterwang
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by CHimasterwang »

The higher the potency the more chance there is of getting the dosage too strong or too weak maybe XP
With 60x you would just have to use less than you would with 20x to get the same effects maybe XD
I think organic non flavoured extracts are stronger than the flavoured ones of a higher "x" =P

When i had 20x i remember going into the trip and coming out of it but i dont remember the middle maybe =P Thats a level 6 trip when you have amnesia XD
Sphinx
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Sphinx »

No shit? Never knew there were different levels of a trip. What are all of them?
sharperguy
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by sharperguy »

From http://www.sagewisdom.org/usersguide.html:

Level - 1 "S" stands for SUBTLE effects. A feeling that "something" is happening, although it is difficulty to say just what. Relaxation and increased sensual appreciation may be noted. This mild level is useful for meditation and may facilitate sexual pleasure.

Level - 2 "A" stands for ALTERED perception. Colors and textures are more pronounced. Appreciation of music may be enhanced. Space may appear of greater or lesser depth than is usual. But visions do not occur at this level. Thinking becomes less logical, and more playful; short-term memory difficulties may be noted.

Level - 3 "L" stands for LIGHT visionary state. Closed-eye visuals (clear imagery with eyes closed: fractal patterns, vine-like and geometric patterns, visions of objects and designs). The imagery is often two dimensional. If open-eyed visual effects occur, these are usually vague and fleeting. At this level, phenomena similar to the hypnagogic phenomena that some people experience at sleep onset occur. At this level, visions are experienced as "eye candy" but are not confused with reality.

Level - 4 "V" stands for VIVID visionary state. Complex three-dimensional realistic appearing scenes occur. Sometimes voices may be heard. With eyes open, contact with consensual reality will not be entirely lost, but when you close your eyes you may forget about consensus reality and enter completely into a dreamlike scene. Shamanistic journeying to other lands--foreign or imaginary; encounters with beings (entities, spirits) or travels to other ages may occur. You may even live the life of another person. At this level you have entered the shaman's world. Or if you prefer: you are in "dream time." With eyes closed, you experience fantasies (dream like happenings with a story line to them). So long as your eyes are closed you may believe they are really occurring. This differs from the "eye candy" closed-eye imagery, of level 3.

Level - 5 "I" stands for IMMATERIAL existence. At this level one may no longer be aware of having a body. Consciousness remains and some thought processes are still lucid, but one becomes completely involved in inner experience and looses all contact with consensual reality. Individuality may be lost; one experiences merging with God/dess, mind, universal consciousness, or bizarre fusions with other objects--real or imagined (e.g. experiences such as merging with a wall or piece of furniture). At this level it is impossible to function in consensual reality, but unfortunately some people do not remain still but move around in this befuddled state. For this reason a sitter is essential to ensure the safety of someone voyaging to these deep levels. To the person experiencing this the phenomenon may be terrifying or exceedingly pleasant; but to an outside observer the individual may appear confused or disoriented.

Level 6 - "A" stands for AMNESIC effects. At this stage, either consciousness is lost, or at least one is unable to later recall what one had experienced. The individual may fall, or remain immobile or thrash around; somnambulistic behavior may occur. Injuries can be sustained without pain being felt; on awakening, the individual will have no recollection of what he/she did, experienced, or said in level 6. People cannot recall what they experience in this very deep trance state. This is not a desirable level, because nothing can latter be recalled of the experience.
xentlp
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by xentlp »

sdfg
Last edited by xentlp on Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
repeldarkness11
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by repeldarkness11 »

I ant to try this as well, but I can only get weed here in Las Vegas... :/ and X
sharperguy
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by sharperguy »

xentlp wrote:mann, I really wish I could get some salvia.. damn. o_O with salvia.. psh fuck weed man haha
even that is hard to get around here nowdays..
is there any chance of a site selling salvia to minors?
If you have a debit card most don't ask your age they just have a message on the site that you need to be over 18 to buy the stuff.

To be honest I don't think its illegal to sell to minors because they're just selling it as "incense" anyway, they are probably just trying not to have even worse media attention than they already are.

edit: missed out something there which made it a bit nonsensical
Last edited by sharperguy on Wed May 28, 2008 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xentlp
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by xentlp »

:)
Last edited by xentlp on Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.