Where is everybody?

Who are you?
Enthralled
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Where is everybody?

Post by Enthralled »

I haven't logged on in a long time and NOONE that was here last time is here now. None...
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by kr3wskater »

Ya, seems like there's a new wave of users from december on...I left at the time everybody else did and then came back a couple weeks ago. I was sure ness would be here, but he got caught or something so he can't go on anymore.
Enthralled
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Enthralled »

kr3wskater wrote:Ya, seems like there's a new wave of users from december on...I left at the time everybody else did and then came back a couple weeks ago. I was sure ness would be here, but he got caught or something so he can't go on anymore.
are you fucking serious? Damn, man. When you say he got caught, I am assuming that you mean with actual drugs. Well, damn. Youre right about the new wave from december on. A Big wave. tsunami...
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by kr3wskater »

Yup, he was undoubtedly one of the best members as far as keeping kids in line (when it comes to things like "I saw a dragon fly out of my wall with fire coming out of its nose" or "marijuana kills people, why would anyone do drugs if they could just do i-doser instead"). When I came back in november my old account was gone, so i remade it and ended up leaving again. I came back and after a few days I thought to myself "Wait a second, where's ness?", so i emailed him and he filled me in, he said to tell anyone who's wondering what happened.
Enthralled
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Enthralled »

kr3wskater wrote:Yup, he was undoubtedly one of the best members as far as keeping kids in line (when it comes to things like "I saw a dragon fly out of my wall with fire coming out of its nose" or "marijuana kills people, why would anyone do drugs if they could just do i-doser instead"). When I came back in november my old account was gone, so i remade it and ended up leaving again. I came back and after a few days I thought to myself "Wait a second, where's ness?", so i emailed him and he filled me in, he said to tell anyone who's wondering what happened.
Man that sucks, bro. I think me and you are the only active members from early 2007 or 2006 on. I created my account sometime in 07, but have actually be on longer than that. But, hey, bro, nice to meet you. I'm Jared.
Enthralled
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Enthralled »

Son Of D.I.L.U.S.I. wrote:Nice, thats my name too :)
hahah reallly? Whats up jared?
Vale
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Vale »

i'm not gone enthralled, just unactive

wait, gone=unactive but i'm not gone, just inactive
does that mean i live in a dimension from 5/6/7/8/9/10th dimensioN??
Enthralled
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Enthralled »

Vale wrote:i'm not gone enthralled, just unactive

wait, gone=unactive but i'm not gone, just inactive
does that mean i live in a dimension from 5/6/7/8/9/10th dimensioN??
Are you gone now? :D