Need Some Help With Headphones

Get user supplied support
The Bread
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Need Some Help With Headphones

Post by The Bread »

Heh, yeah, I see a lot of these topics, but not really dealing with the headphones I use.

Anywho, I've been using marshmallow headphones from Skullcandy. The Smokin' Buds to be exact. However, I've listened to Content about 2-3 times now and haven't really felt much except my eye's began to become very blood shut and sore.

I'm also using the TI Skullcandy headphones and haven't really felt much either.

Any help on whether its me still trying to get used to the song or the headphones quality would be appreciated.

-The Bread
ds5
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by ds5 »

The headphones are good but 2-3 minutes can not do any thing for you of course no effects (to take the dose you should stay for the last second and close your eyes.........e.t.c that is not easy (lol)
The Bread
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by The Bread »

You mis-read my post. I've done it 2-3 TIMES. Not 2-3 minutes. Plus, I do sit through the whole thing.
CHimasterwang
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by CHimasterwang »

I looked up stats for Skullcnady TI in the past and i dont think they had a very good hertz range when i looked =P
Also people on the forum have said they jsut look nice but you can get better headphones for alot cheaper maybe =P

I suggest these Sennheiser PX 200. They are cheap, have a 10Hz-21,000Hz range and are closed so they block out more external sound =P

I HAVE NOT bought these but i was thinking about getting them =P

I tried loads of times over 10 times maybe to get effects with I-Doser even when laying down comfortably, in the dark, etc io didnt get effects. I then i found specs for a newer version of my headphones and found they had only 40Hz-20,000Hz i think which is not good enough for I-Doser maybe =P

Also you still have to get used to the beats =P