just took kratom..

Discuss visionary plants
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

just took kratom..

Post by blackplague »

I just toss-n-washed some kratom, about 5 minutes ago.
a teaspoon of 15X powder.
then i got 2 lemons got the juice out.. then put salt so it wouldn't be so awful.
it made the kratom go down really easy.. i don't feel anything yet.. i'll tell u all my report.
also haven't eaten in around 12 hours lol.
trilithiumn
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by trilithiumn »

Wow, this guy definitely died. Lol. Maybe you should stay away from drugs that sound like Krypton and such...
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Kratom is very valid.
At low doses, the alkaloids make it act as a stimulant, at higher doses it acts like opium. It is very pleasant. Some people get sick, but this is because they are taking it wrong.

I suggest reading about kratom on erowid. Its helped a lot of drug addicts recover and break addiction, as well as releiving pains. It is a very valid pain releiver. It is also legal everywhere except for just a few countries.

Very popular legal high, that is great for your money, and works unlike legal bud and other fakes.
knowledge1981
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by knowledge1981 »

Kratom is great i'm surprised you didn't get an effect from the 15x maybe try just the whole leaves the 15x is standardized for one of the primary alkaloids but it's easier to mix and drink forget all the additives like salt unless it's really that bad tasting for you
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by blackplague »

my favorite way to do it is regular crushed kratom... i've heard the extracts aren't good because they isolate one thing and there are several things.
I just get a mouthfull of the crushed kratom... get something to drink dr. pepper or something..
chew it a little and swallow it down..
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

blackplague wrote:my favorite way to do it is regular crushed kratom... i've heard the extracts aren't good because they isolate one thing and there are several things.
I just get a mouthfull of the crushed kratom... get something to drink dr. pepper or something..
chew it a little and swallow it down..
Thats the way to do it. I've actually never used it, but I bought some from some ripoff artist charging $2 a g. I then resold it to some idiot for $7 a gram. Needless to say I made about 40 bucks. The idiot didn't even do it right after I told him how to do it. He split the 7g with his friend, so they each got 3.5 and it didn't work for them. You need to use it all to get effects :P

What kind of effects do you get when you do it that way? The stimulation or the opiate-like effects.
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by blackplague »

I remember it vividly I've used it so many times..
it works just as good as vicodin for pain in high doses.
in low doses it's more energetic though.. I like the high dose much better..
you will be light headed, slightly nauseated... sedated but still have energy.
euphoric... less depression.. less anxiety.
It is well worth the money.. I've used extracts and regular leaf.
the regular leaf is better though.. the extracts only extract one thing and there are several things that make it work..
the full spectrum extract is great though.
it does catch you off guard you wont think it will do much.. but trust me.. it does..
take it on an empty stomach via toss n wash method.
drink something acidic..
and enjoy your 6 hours.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Do you throw up often when you take it?
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by blackplague »

I never have and i have used it countless times.. the nausea will subside if you just sit down for a minute.. then go back to whatever it is that you were doing.. some ginger with it can help the nausea.
i've taken up to 30 grams.. i felt pretty nauseated from it took some ginger when i was feeling kind of sick and it helped a lot.. I was pretty relaxed with that high of a dose... don't go by the one on erowid kratom is a lot stronger now than it was then.
10 grams will have you feeling pretty good.. (not extract)