Cannabis - bad times

Discuss real (not digital) drugs
Genie
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Cannabis - bad times

Post by Genie »

What are your more negative experiences with cannabis? What about the first time you got high?
Last edited by Genie on Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Itsjake1
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Itsjake1 »

Don't worry, that was just your first time getting extremely baked...

I myself am a daily marijuana smoker, and just reading your story makes me miss the days when i first started to smoke pot.

My older brother used to come up to my room every now and again and ask the great question "Wanna smoke?" I would always say yes and wed go down, smoke a few bowls or a joint or if i was really lucky we'd hit his awesome bong.

I had a few bad experiences when i was a beginner, i would have panic attacks because i felt that i couldn't breathe and the entire high would be focused on me thinking i was going to die...because it seriously felt like there was a wall in my throat and it took so much effort just to get a tiny amount of air through there.

My first time getting high though....OH MY LORD is all i can say about that experience.

Let me start off by saying it was an accident, and i didnt know that i was going to get high.

I was 13 years old, on my computer in my mothers room (who was on vacation in hawaii at the time THANK GOD) having a good time. My stepdad was watching over me for a week but all he did was sit in the living room and watch tv so i was safe.

Now i went downstairs to my brothers room in search of the phone. (he was 19 at the time and lived in an apartment which was the basement of my house) When i got down there he went outside to smoke a ciggarret i think..he was having friends over and he just made a delicious batch of brownies. :D I hope you can understand where this is now leading. i found the phone lying right on the table where the brownies were and i thought, why not take a few? hes not looking.

So i took about 4 i think...my memories a little fuzzy since that was two years ago and i got beyond fucked up that night.

So i go on up back to the computer, put the brownies on a little plate and start eating one...i think i finished through them pretty quickly and was satisfied since they tasted really good. Lets skip to about 20 minutes later (I THINK)

BOOM, like a bullet something insane started happening. Honestly i thought i had gained superpowers because i was unaware that i was under the influence of the great chronic. i felt seriously like i was entering a time warp and that i could travel anywhere in my mind, and i was just having flashbacks of when i was a little kid...but it was like i was watching it right in front of me. at this point i couldnt see anything around me just this tube which was a baby blue color. once that ended i seriously got even more fucked up.

i was completely in another world even though i was awake just staring at my computer screen. i leaned back and my vision just started going black slowwwwlyyy...it was really fucking weird i was just slowly going blind and when it got completely black all i saw was like those machines where you see someones heartbeat and its like this line going up and down and shit like that, i saw that just colored like red and yellow...very vividly saw these colors, so basically i ate too many brownies and was now having visual hallucinations. so i got scared and went to sleep, it felt like a billion pounds on top of me and i just went under.

Ever since then i have not had any VISUAL hallucinations. But around a week ago i smoked some reallly good dope with my sister right before i went to bed, and i just got really really freaked out because for the first time i was having auditory hallucinations. These freak me out more than visuals, because you KNOW that they arent there, but they sound like they are actually happening...

I was laying in my bed and it sounded SO MUCH like there were things inside my house banging on the inside making so much fucking noise...

like somebody was using a hammer every 10 seconds and it was so loud in my mind, i kept opening my door to see what it was, and it was still making that noise, but nothing was there. just pitch black darkness.

also my bed was vibrating like a WHOLE LOT. it was actually making my body shake, that was cool but the sounds were annoying me.

but thats all im going to say for now, i have a bunch of other really cool experiences....but that would take wayyyyy too long for me to tell haha :lol:

thanks for reading i guess :)

~Jake
keidzhii
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by keidzhii »

oh, to be honest, I still remember the first time when I did MJ (like 3 years ago). It was something awesome, for me the first times where the most interesting, it was like a new world, the effects where like the most strongest in the first times. Now I`m smoking daily for like 3 - 4 years aaand what should I say ... Maybe i am stupid, because I just don`t see the point of using drugs. Personally I think, that it is the best experience that we can get in the world. I have thought lot about this : like the people who don`t use think that it is just not important, like everything we need is in the air. But I just don`t know, dumb or smart I`am. For me marijuana and other shit have changed me, actually I think to the positive side.
N1-Mass_Murderer
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by N1-Mass_Murderer »

my family are all weed smokers besides my mom.. the 1st real experience i had was when i was 6 and was playin ps1 in my brothers room while he was smoking with my dad..
everything seemed to real, so real it made me question if i was dreaming and i heard everything echo'd
second hand smoking, who knew..

note. the room was small and they were smoking for quite sum time.. not sure how long
subway
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by subway »

thats hilarious. I remember my first time. haha. I used to do it any i would barely go anywhere my first couple times. one day i was with my gf, and we were bored as hell. Her freind left some really dank green on her nightstand, and so we made a bong, and killed the whole batch, which was like 4 grams.

I was freaking out. At this point i had had bad trips on acid, and i was like wtf. It was rediculous. I had to sit down. I was like fuck.

Now days ive baked to the point of insanity, so im totally used to it. but whateves. haha. I love childhood.
lucidthoughts
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by lucidthoughts »

most weed gives me panic attacks, but xanax cured this issue.
slushpuppy
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by slushpuppy »

my first time was great and ive never had a bad high. ive read from alot of people that there highs sucked the first time and ive even read thats common but yea my first time was great. did about 20 tokes or so from a make shift bong made out of a one gallon arizona ice tea jug and some copper pipe. good times.
powerade
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by powerade »

Thats funny, my first time was out of a gallon Turners Tea bong. My worst time smoking was when I smoked some real bomb headies and then played basketball in 90 degree weather. I dont know if I was just so stoned or heat exhaustion set in, but halfway through the game I forgot what I was doing and my mind just went blank. I couldnt remember how what to do, who was on my team, or anything. Plus I had the worst cottonmouth; so bad that I couldnt swallow.
karategirl4
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by karategirl4 »

haha my first time was in a fucking pepsi bottle in august smoking fire. i smoked it twice but i didnt get high. instead my throat burned like fuck. about a month later my friend bought a 5 bag of some AZ and we shared that between 4 people.... HOLY SHIT! i fell down my friends stairs laughing my ass off and even fell of my bike (i had to get rid of the smell since my mom wanted me home) i guess i actually texted my friend too about a cow? but the best part of it is since i spent $15-$20 on weed to share with my friend, he says he wants to make it up to me by giving me $20 of either AZ of Dro.... damnnnnn :eek:
Noctis
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Noctis »

When I was starting with the weed I used to feel some kind of paranoia, because I had to go for a walk and find a place to smoke, when I was high I returned home, and I started to think that everyone were watching me, or that the cops would catch me..