First try at I-Doser, using Opium.

Share dose experiences
Mr_Insidious
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

First try at I-Doser, using Opium.

Post by Mr_Insidious »

Hi guys! First of all I'd just like to say what a great idea this all is.

I'm a skeptic, and new to this, but also with an open mind - I know it's not something to just play with, so I started by trying out OpiumQH.

Lay down on my bed, closed the curtains, using Beyerdynamic monitor headphones with noise cancellation, and just relaxed every muscle.

An interesting experience, nothing to write home about, but I believe I could definatley get better with this.

So I lay there as the dose is playing, eyes closed, just relaxing listening to the ambiance and following the entrancing droning with my mind, and that seems to help keep my mind clear.

As the dose kept playing, my eyelids started fluttering, I'd get the odd twitch in my muscles and sometimes a small feeling of weightlessness. Very small feeling though.

I opened my eyes twice, nothing really strange, but just a small sedated feeling, somewhat heavy breathing, just a nice relaxing calming feeling.
It felt interesting when at the end the droning was lowering in pitch, hard to explain what it felt but it felt cool.

Immediately after the dose I felt heavier, much more calm, and slower.

Not an amazing experience but I feel quite nice right now. :)

When should I try another one? I want to try Trip.. should I do a reset? Or will the effects just wear off, as them seem to be?

Cheers.
Jexius
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Jexius »

Pretty nice for a first try.
Also, try some longer doses, so your brain can get used to it, that way, you'll get better effects. I'm actually about to try another dose, not sure what, but I hope the effects are good :eek:
-Jexius