Astral Experience

When the mind leaves body
Iyasu16
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Astral Experience

Post by Iyasu16 »

I have been trying out I-doser for a good week now, and have gotten the hang of getting a full dose effect to work, and have a good mind-set when it comes to concentration.

Last night, I decided to try out Out of Body. A good Year or so ago, I was very interested in the metaphysical, and all it has to offer. The most closest and reachable thing, being astral projection.

During the dose, I do believe my body went into the trance stage, being where your brain releases the chemical Dimethyltriptane (is it?), and I tried to clench my fist to check that, and all I got out of it was a twitch.

I was convinced that I was in the state of trance, and was now trying to find a way to get out the my body, and into the astral plane. I tried things such as the climbing the rope, climbing a ladder, and jumping off, and even some other sort of scare tactics, if you will, to help induce a projection.

At the point of around twenty minutes into the dose, I had an overwhelming pull all over my body. I also saw this sort of black and vibrating tunnel. My heart rate increased to where I could never get on my own mental thought, and I was sure that this is where I should be.

Again and again, the pulling force surged through me. I even went to the extent of being a little open, and asked for any guidance from spirits. I am not one who believes completely in speaking to a being other than what is in this plane, but it was worth a try.

I basically stayed in this trance until the end of the dose, and the next song boomed, causing my body to allow movement again.

I would like to ask for some tips in getting out of my body. I am so close, but when I try and roll out, or sit up, I merely twitch in my physical body, and nothing more.

Thank you! :D
-Jason
TheOne
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by TheOne »

I'm kinda also in your situation. I can feel the vibrations and there have been 2 moments where I felt I was extremely close. I think it's all trial and error I believe.
UltimaWarrior
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by UltimaWarrior »

Practice. 'Nuff said.
Sandy06
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Sandy06 »

One of the more important aspects to successfully do this is being able to achieve a relaxed state of mind. Since your mind is the vital medium that would help you enter that state, it is important to remain focused on your desire to project astrally. In fact, audio recordings are widely available these days since they help set the right mood and level of trance to achieve that relaxed state and reach your aim at projection.
leo3891
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by leo3891 »

THE SAME ExACT SAME HAPPENED TO ME I GOT SO SCARED :(
I stopped it
Austin-
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Austin- »

You saw a tunnel, right? that means you're getting closer, nice!
oPUMAz
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by oPUMAz »

What you are looking at is enlightenment which ish the 7th layer of your aura. Meaning you need to meditate and make your chakra stronger this is not bs it's astral project in full form the astral world in your second body if you want to read about this read the book a handbook of chakra healing this practice is used by butist monks
mrfourtysevenman
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Astral Experience

Post by mrfourtysevenman »

your first time will be close. your second time you may actually have the option to go or stay and chose to stay.
the third, anything can happen.