Howdy!

Who are you?
simvader
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Howdy!

Post by simvader »

Hi ya'll!

My name is in real Pascal 17 years old, living in the Netherlands, I dont do drugs and I dont smoke, Dont drink much alcohol and I started 4 days ago with I-doser.

The first was Content (free) and I didnt feel anything other after the dose, I readed this is normal at the first day so the other day i tried alcohol, I did feel myself a little wagling but not much difference then I normaly feel, So i did decide let a friend pay for some doses, the third day i tried orgasm, (I always lie on the mattress next to my computer, with Bose earphones, lights out, (its completly dark), I even try to hide the pc lights and i Turn te monitor off, i focus myself to listen to the beats and i try to count too 100,
Back to orgasm! I was 10 minutes further and i started to feel myself hot, very hot, my soldier began to stand up, it feeled nice, but somehow i got distracted (or i was focusing to much on my dick), the second time i had the same nice feeling but i didnt came further then that :(

Yesterday i tried sleeping angel, and what? I think it realy works, i woke up next to my pc and i feel realy refreshed,
I couldnt sleep good this week, but with this dose i could! :O

So ive decided to join the forums!

My hobbys are: programming, making websites, swim, reading, and exploring new things.

I have also a own website (with forum),

HOWDY! :D
simvader
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by simvader »

Strange no welcoming party :O