Experiences of people who aren't children.

Share dose experiences
Mapu
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Experiences of people who aren't children.

Post by Mapu »

Is there a sub forum or some links to experiences or discussion that does not consist merely of children and teenagers?

I would like to talk to adults, who are not as susceptable as the majority of the users who use I-doser.

If somebody can link me to a section, or just some threads that would be great!

I'm getting tired of reading through topics full of kids who don't know what they're doing, not talking about.
N1-Mass_Murderer
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by N1-Mass_Murderer »

lol.. me 2.. but im 16... o well
crystalsoul
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by crystalsoul »

17 here...o well

take what you can get and ignore the younger people who dont knwo what they are typing :3
Mapu
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Mapu »

It's every post in this place.

I can't find anything from a person over 20...
Shades
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Shades »

[Post removed by poster request]
Last edited by Shades on Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
sykotic_freak
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by sykotic_freak »

im 21..have tried many doses..i started from the very strong doses..only trip worked for me once that to0 when i was stoned on real marijuana...otherwise neva worked for me..will keep trying for sure though..
houk
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by houk »

well im 14 but some drugs "strong" are much harder on me than drugs with "very strong"...
powerade
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by powerade »

im almost 17 and ive tried almost all of the doses with only minimal effects. ive even done HOG a few times with little effect.
Mapu
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Mapu »

Thanks for the replies...It's good to hear from people who aren't over dramatic, gullible kids.

I've done 4 doses, perfect enviroment and basicly nothing.

I've done HOG twice, GOH and some quick hit.

It did however send me to sleep after the first 30-40 minutes.

I guess the only real thing it does it relax you, and due to the focus can send you into a meditation state of mind.

The rest is how susceptible your mind is to placebo's. From reading what happens to other people on these things they convince themselfs it can happen to them, then trick themselves into feeling those effects.
Shades
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Shades »

Last edited by Shades on Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mapu
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Mapu »

Interesting to say the least Shades.

Would you then conduct the same experiment on several people and document the experiment?

I'm sure a lot of college students (particularly science depts. like psychology) would willingly seed to make the numbers.
Shades
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Shades »

Last edited by Shades on Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proven
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

26 years of age 4 weeks of using I-dose onece a day

Post by Proven »

OXY- This one works very well for me and I really enjoy this dose. I get a numbing/tingeing sensation around the body with a euphoria that seem to follow. Extremely relaxed, heavy and warm like with most opiates.

ABOMB- This one I do not like but is effective on me. I tried it the other night for the 3rd time sitting up on my couch with lights out and eyes closed.....my mind wandered around then I opened my eyes and was in a room/space filled with different shapes, objects, colors and blinking eyes floating around in the air and its was like something from the twilight zone. I about had a heart attack......... I opened my eyes, closed and opened and then it finally went away.

Sleeping with Angels- I have used this several times and it knocked me out within 10-12 minutes every time.........I wake up in the morning with headphones still on my ears.

So far these are the three doses that currently work for me there is another but I cannot think of the name. I have tried about every dose with little/no effects. What I am noticing overtime of doing a dose it seems that I am able to experience more doses.
Shadowfox
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Shadowfox »

Sane and healthy (to my knowledge) 24 year old here, and I can tell you that these things work... Unfortunately, not everyone is attuned to the effects of Binaural beats and it may take several tries.

I have physically felt the effects of the first real non-sample dose I tried (Astral Projection) without knowing WHAT to expect. I havent made the leap yet, but if I were to describe it, it feels as if I'm "ready for take-off", but I'm not sure what to DO in order to project. I've only tried it 3 times at most, but I feel like I'm getting closer.

The first one I've tried thats been reliable was the "Content" sample that came with the program itself. Again, I put on those headphones not knowing what to expect and just focused on the sound... I began to feel a cool (but not chilly) sensation spread over me from my arms and legs, then I began to feel very light and refreshed... Like I had just stepped out of the shower.
LastSitterStanding
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by LastSitterStanding »

Mapu, define "working"? I've never tried any real drugs, so it's difficult to say with any personal accuracy whether or not the effects you can get from this technology compare with their respective namesakes.

You can, however, get some very odd and interesting effects.

For background, I'm 31, an engineer, with a house and family and if my picket fence isn't whitewashed, at least it's good enough for me. I'm not a child, or an irresponsible lunatic. I can testify that a lot of these experiences in this forum are pretty accurate. I'm very reluctant to try any of the ones that supposedly cause pain, because I'm pretty sure they'll work for me. And who wants extra pain in their life? Not me, I've got enough crap to deal with.

I've been toying with binaural beats, off and on, since I was about 15. (Mostly off, and I'm far from being any kind of expert.) You're right, I think this is something that kids are more apt to find interesting than adults. If I hadn't been interested in the subject back then, I probably wouldn't be here now. Give it a few years, and you'll probably start seeing adults here who first started experimenting with it as kids.

Are you familiar with NLP? Part of the theory there is that thoughts are processed in different sensory modes, and some people tend to use one sensory mode where another person would use a different mode. For example, when you talk to someone, you might say, "I hear what you're saying" rather than "I see what you're saying." This is a pretty good indicator that at that moment in time, the speaker is working with the auditory part of their brain more so than the visual part. (It's also a pretty good explanation why certain people just hit it off, because their communications strategies "click".)

What the heck does this have to do with binaural beats? Some people tend to use one strategy more often than others, like being left handed instead of right handed. Some people live more in the auditory part of their brain. My theory is that people who tend to be "auditory" get affected by binaural beats more readily than someone who is far more "visual." I'm heavily auditorially biased. This stuff works for me, out of the box without any preparation. So far I've only found one that has had no effects at all.

It does help that I've got a completely dark, quiet, and warm place in my basement that I can listen to these. Any visual stimuli at all quite ruins it for me. And surprisingly enough, the warm part is important too. For some reason, when I listen to these, my body temperature drops to the point where I'm shivering my butt off if I'm not well-covered.

I hope this answers your question. Don't be fooled by the ungrammatical ranting and puerile posturing of some of the kids on this forum. A few of them are full of crap, but most of them are describing very real experiences.