near out of body

When the mind leaves body
N1-Mass_Murderer
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

near out of body

Post by N1-Mass_Murderer »

it happened wen i had slept all day & woke up at 9:00pm.. i ate and shit.. went back to bed and listened to my ipod (geto boys) until around 1 or 2 cuz it ran out of battery.. ne way, i was really relaxed as if i was really tired and about to fall asleep, but i was wide awake.. i suddenly felt like i was sinking into my bed, then suddenly i felt very slight vibrations & i could sense things around me rather than look at things.. & came the feeling my soul or insides were on fire, almost like depression times 1000 and i got up to get rid of the feeling and went to bed... is this normal? ive only had lucid dreams, never obe's or AP's
blindbake49
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by blindbake49 »

Sounds to me like the beginnings of Wake Initiated Lucid Dreaming (WILD). The vibrations are one step on your way to a lucid dream; I don't remember what to do at that point, sadly.
UltimaWarrior
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by UltimaWarrior »

You entered a Hypnogogic state. It's kind of like a backwards version of Sleep Parylisis. In this state you can do many things, Lucid Dream, Astral Project, go Out of Body...

The key is to find your way. The vibrations are also a good sign. I believe the body burning is a symptom of questioning what is currently happening to you. If you just go with it and not care about it you will eventually fall into one of the things I listed before. If you wish to choose, then follow the necessary steps to do so (imagine grey matter rising from your body and enter it or say to yourself over and over "lucid dream, lucid dream").