SIDE EFFECT of i-doser

Share dose experiences
silent516
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

SIDE EFFECT of i-doser

Post by silent516 »

hey i wonder about i-doser and sexual hormones. (seriousely)

Testosterone is one of sexual hormone of man.
and estrogen is one of sexual hormone of woman.

Testosterone increased in woman's body,
or estrogen increased in man's body can occur some problems. :?

i think there is a possiblity that if someone who was used to listen i-doser(especially sexual doses), his(her) hormone organs may get effect of i-doser and increase or decrease some of hormone.

for example, sexual doses give an effect(like orgasm, ecstasy) to body
this is because i-doser's activity that makes hormone organ secrete some hormone related with feeling of orgasm, ectasy..
therefore, i-doser makes our body secrete hormones more than normal.

so this is my question. does i-doser(especially sexual doses) have a possiblity that give an effect to body that increase or decrease body's sexual hormones?

if so, this is a side effect of i-doser. :shock:

is anyone who know about this ?
allceltictx
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by allceltictx »

I wouldnt' worry about this at all. Studies have shown that the horny feeling doesn't diminish or hurt anything in the body; in fact, it make the sexual system stronger. Also, orgasms without a partner will make those biochemicals flow more, but again, it tends to up the good chemicals, but it has a good effect on the body.
silent516
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by silent516 »

allceltictx wrote:I wouldnt' worry about this at all. Studies have shown that the horny feeling doesn't diminish or hurt anything in the body; in fact, it make the sexual system stronger. Also, orgasms without a partner will make those biochemicals flow more, but again, it tends to up the good chemicals, but it has a good effect on the body.
I understand.
but one more question here. u said "it make the sexual system stronger"
i think making sexul system stronger means increase of sexual hormones
and i-doser may increase the hormones include both man's and woman's.

going stronger is no problem but increase of woman's sexual hormones in man's body is problem. :shock:
allceltictx
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by allceltictx »

silent516 wrote:
allceltictx wrote:I wouldnt' worry about this at all. Studies have shown that the horny feeling doesn't diminish or hurt anything in the body; in fact, it make the sexual system stronger. Also, orgasms without a partner will make those biochemicals flow more, but again, it tends to up the good chemicals, but it has a good effect on the body.
I understand.
but one more question here. u said "it make the sexual system stronger"
i think making sexul system stronger means increase of sexual hormones
and i-doser may increase the hormones include both man's and woman's.

going stronger is no problem but increase of woman's sexual hormones in man's body is problem. :shock:
Based on my studies and the research out there, I think the body will sort all that out. I'm not the 100% expert here, but the body always strives to maintain equilibrium. So, at a minimum, I don't think it would hurt at all, and at a max (that is, if these doses really are highly effective) it would act as sort of a tonic for the sexual system. Anyway, that's just my 2 cents. :)

Oh - PS - Maybe "stronger" wasn't the best wording. I meant basically "strong" as in keeping the sexual system functioning at optimum levels. It may just add a slight "boost" to the overall performance of things.
rukario
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by rukario »

I am not sure in 100% about that, but if i-doser is actually affects the brain, there is no reason it will make your brain to make more hormones, instead, i-doser probably, like all other doses, mimic the feeling of those sexual feelings.
It will be a bit stupid to make brain to make hormones to make the brain feel orgasm, for example...
But as I already said, I am not sure in 100%.