Peyote
No votes

Total votes: 5

xujparisi
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Which doses worked for you ?

Post by xujparisi »

So let the people to see what doses is most worth to try ..
Just vote for any dose that worked for you..
Or the dose that worked first or strongest..

take this poll seriuos.. it can help to alot of ppls..

U can comment your choise if want ;)

IS IT REALY SO HARD TO VOTE ? ?? :<<
Last edited by xujparisi on Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yunabug
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by yunabug »

So far, the only one to really work for me has been LSD. I had a VERY VERY MILD reaction. I'm gonna keep with it though. Doing Bufo)Toad tonight =D
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Cocaine seriously will make you convulse and just pulse with energy as you take the dose. After administered the effects will last up to an hour later. I usually walk around, go workout and such. Shooter games also get easier from what I hear.

Highly recommended. I also recommend marijuana, however it's not as strong, and not on the list. Fun time nontheless.
xujparisi
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by xujparisi »

I wanted to add all on the list.. but its limited poll questions :D

Hm tryed F_roast this morning.. thats didn't work..

Adrenochrome worked for me wierd :D relaxing\

Cmon ppl vote .. i see u looking at this post.. only 3 voted from 43 :/ sad
yunabug
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by yunabug »

Bufo)Toad ended up not working so well. Granted, I got bored and tired around 60%. I'll try it again some other time.
xujparisi
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by xujparisi »

Gona try LSD today .. i wish to be lucky.. ;)
yunabug
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by yunabug »

cameraboirzu wrote:Cocaine seriously will make you convulse and just pulse with energy as you take the dose. After administered the effects will last up to an hour later. I usually walk around, go workout and such. Shooter games also get easier from what I hear.

Highly recommended. I also recommend marijuana, however it's not as strong, and not on the list. Fun time nontheless.
I did the Cocaine dose last night, and can vouch for this statement. I got to about 80% before I turned it off, but as I lay in bed trying to go to sleep, I couldn't stop moving. Like, it wasn't involuntary movements.... just whenever I laid still for more than a few seconds, I just felt the NEED to move. It lasted for about 45 minutes before I could finally lay still and fall asleep.
xujparisi
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by xujparisi »

I did the Cocaine dose last night, and can vouch for this statement. I got to about 80% before I turned it off, but as I lay in bed trying to go to sleep, I couldn't stop moving. Like, it wasn't involuntary movements.... just whenever I laid still for more than a few seconds, I just felt the NEED to move. It lasted for about 45 minutes before I could finally lay still and fall asleep.
Felt the same NEED TO MOVE with LucidDream few times .. u jsut have to move.. that's a bit anoying..
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

xujparisi wrote:
Felt the same NEED TO MOVE with LucidDream few times .. u jsut have to move.. that's a bit anoying..
yeah, not as much as its being administered, though my hands will sometimes have these spasms as I'm taking it.