ohaithar. :D

Who are you?
Yukee
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

ohaithar. :D

Post by Yukee »

Um. Hello. :)

My name's Carla and I'm probably younger than most people here. I won't say my age though, I figured out the hard way that some people in forums judge users by their age and that's not very nice at all. D:

I came across I-Doser while I was looking through some old threads from one of the forums that I participate in. I'm just about to try it later tonight. I'm not really looking to get stoned or something, just curious if sounds can actually get you high.

This is my first time joining an international forum... so I hope you guys won't bite. :P
xcadaverx666
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Re: ohaithar. :D

Post by xcadaverx666 »

Yukee wrote:Um. Hello. :)

My name's Carla and I'm probably younger than most people here. I won't say my age though, I figured out the hard way that some people in forums judge users by their age and that's not very nice at all. D:

I came across I-Doser while I was looking through some old threads from one of the forums that I participate in. I'm just about to try it later tonight. I'm not really looking to get stoned or something, just curious if sounds can actually get you high.

This is my first time joining an international forum... so I hope you guys won't bite. :P
welcome to the forums Carla. I wouldn't worry to much about people harassing you for your age because after all it IS just a number, most of the people registered to this site are probably under the age of 21.

but to answer your question the doses are all different so some may give you a stoning feeling while others may just relax you etc. all depending the specific dose your using. but the fact is that the doses do work and if not at first you have to give them time, so if the first time you don't feel any different don't give up because it should turn around really quick. It took 5 times before my first dose started working and wow am i glad i stuck it through (:<.

either way everyones different and everyone reacts to eveyrthing differently so youll just have to try it for yourself, happy dosing

-cadaverrr