strange thoughts echoing after astral projection eye doser

When the mind leaves body
3crows
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

strange thoughts echoing after astral projection eye doser

Post by 3crows »

Hello, has anyone had the experience of hearing your thoughts echo after you've done the eye doser for astral projetion? I tried it and it didn't work, but right after, everytime I had a thought it echoed. I'm wondering if I'm hearing things from the astral plane, or if I am clairaudient, or something. any thoughts?
ForSyt
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: strange thoughts echoing after astral projection eye dos

Post by ForSyt »

This is exactly what happened to me. I listened to the Astral dose and throughout I felt slightly above my body, and when it was over and I took the headphones off and experienced what you said. Everything 'echoed'
Veryala
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Re: strange thoughts echoing after astral projection eye dos

Post by Veryala »

I experience those kinds of auditory hallucinations nearly every time I project. If they do come from a source other than my own head, there doesn't seem to be any way to know. People often hear their names and theorize that there are astral guides or other beings calling to them, and other sounds are sometimes said to be coming from the astral planes. There is, unfortunately, no way to prove that. Since I often hear my own thoughts echoing, I think it's likely that the sounds originate within my own head. They might be related to the dreamstate; after all, we all hallucinate every night when we're dreaming. In any case, there doesn't seem to be another discernible source.