GOD DAMN IT !

Discuss real (not digital) drugs
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

GOD DAMN IT !

Post by 420master »

well I was planning on buying one of the magnificent creatures known as the bufo alvarius, or the bufo toad, to milk it and smoke its sweet combonation of 5-meo-DMT and Bufotinen... But I just learned that its illegal to posses those incredible creatures in California... FUCK
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Re: GOD DAMN IT !

Post by cameraboirzu »

420master wrote:well I was planning on buying one of the magnificent creatures known as the bufo alvarius, or the bufo toad, to milk it and smoke its sweet combonation of 5-meo-DMT and Bufotinen... But I just learned that its illegal to posses those incredible creatures in California... FUCK
I thought they were legal everywhere?
Oh well, go out of state and bring it back in. Its not like an officer will say "you carrying toad son?"
On second thought, get a male and female, then your set for life.
Or you can start growing phalaris in your back yard, and you can always have DMT on you.
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by 420master »

yeah, I really want to plant some datura in my backyard, I already have morning glory, and with some plants that have DMT i could have my own little drug garden and my mom would just think I suddenly got into gardening haha...

But I really wanted a Bufo Toad because there venom is easy to get and is a highly potent combination of 5-Meo-DMT and Bufotinen, those would produce a similar but different high to DMT.... Not that I dont love plain ol DMT i just want something new... And by the way they are not illegal because of there psychoactive properties, its because they are endangered in California.
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by 420master »

Scratch that "I really want to plant some datura" ... not only did I buy some seeds to eat from the local garden store today, but I planted some as well.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

I think morning glory is illegal.
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by 420master »

Appearently you live in Virginia, so it may be illegal there, but I bought some seeds today from target superstore, so I HIGHLY doubt its illegal... however, if I were to say... extract the LSA via butane, or ether etc... then since I would be in possession of relativity pure LSA, it would be very illegal.