Gotta Toke on that Kush (Marijuana)

Discuss real (not digital) drugs
Shrimpo
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Gotta Toke on that Kush (Marijuana)

Post by Shrimpo »

Hello, tonight I gave my bro 10$ so he can go and get .5 of kush from his friend. He said he'd leave me .4 and he did. Anyways, tonight I did some Amphetamines so I'm wide awake and I really need to go to sleep for exams tomorrow (bad choice, I know). Took a small nug from the .4 and keep in mind, this is the first time I'll be smoking marijuana in 1 month and 1/2. Put together my little pipe (A Metal Barrel of a broken AirSoft Gun and a alluminum square I shaped into a bowl.) I opened the window to blow the smoke out of. It's 2 AM at this point. I take the first hit... a quite small hit but harsh to keep down, you know you got good bud when you cough, I blew the smoke out... a little happier now... from that same small nug (Which is this big ~1:1 Scale: O excluding the stems) Took the second hit, held it in for 15 seconds as I do always with marijunana, nothing changed. Smoked the last of the small nug and held it in for 20 seconds, a little bit more intense happy feeling. I go and lie down and put my headphones on and I'm feeling body vibrations and a little bit of CEVs (Closed-Eye-Visuals... patterns, little aura, colorful, etc.) Music seemed more clear, if that makes any sense at all, my peripheral is a little distorted and being haunted by HPPD (Visual Snow caused after Hallucigen consumption I.E. LSA (Morning Glory Seeds), and THC (Cannabis). I notice that the bud is a mix between a pure Indica(Hindu Kush) and a Sativa(Durban Poison). How I notice this is by the effects it gave me... It was more of a Cerebral High (Sativa) and a Relaxation(Indica). Overall it was a very good experience as I barely smoked anything and got good effects. Thanks for reading. Bye

-Shrimpo
Shrimpo
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Shrimpo »

Hi again, It's 6:37 AM and I just smoked more of that Kush I talked about in the first pose of this thread. I have school today... and I thought "Maybe i can get a little high and go to school buzzed." I just smoked like 4 or 5 hits of small sized bowls. And I am tripping right now... It feels like 1 thousand fingers are pushing me lightly. My stomach feels like It's the core of a galaxy and releasing enegry slowely. CEVs, clear geometric shapes with bold outlines, slowely rotating. Visual Snow all over my open eye vision (lol) changing in color as each dot 'refreshes'. I have no idea what to do or whats going on. I am HIGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by blackplague »

holy shit.. i need some of that..
I've had some produce hallucinations I don't think it was pure weed though. It came from Oklahoma my ex girlfriends dad got me to try some of it.
He said it is like nothing else i'll ever do in my life.. and he was smoking it too
well put it this way.. i had crazy hallucinations and they weren't too scary or anything it was very different.. like i would see colored dots.. i felt as if the trees were "talking to me" but they seemed to have this knowledge above my understanding.. some CEV's i had it was like looking through a kaleidoscope.. it was honestly a beautiful experience..
He said something to me about it containing mescaline with what they do.. I think they have all kinds of hallucinogens there they are full blooded Cherokee..
I was scared at a couple points though.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

You probably pulled in a lot of the oils from the barrel in from that airsoft gun. Not the best thing to do that out of.

Second, you're 13 and you have HPPD?
Shrimpo
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Shrimpo »

I cleaned the barrel and I'm 15. When i did inhalants i hallucinated like crazy... i thought bugs were crawling all over the floor and walls. Because of inhalants, i have visual snow. Where i live it's all weed literatly plus i live next to a big city so good bud comes through. Actually my town is surrounded by that big city. I've noticed that I'm sensitive to drugs which is a BIG + in my book. Today in school I was in programming class and I forgot was a comma was so I had to raise my hand, lol. The 3rd time i smoked weed we bought 2 fat joints worth and i brought over this crazy Kush that was literatly covered in THC crystals. WE smoked the first one. It was ok... then my kush was passed around. DAMNNNN, i was high as fuck!!!!! I saw a rainbow outline around the tv screen and i was passing in and out of concsiousness. Scenes kept repeating them selves as i was passing out (EX. my friend got up and went to the computer and sat down. It repeated itself in my mind 4 time over and when I popped back it was all quiet and they were looking at me like "WHOA") I literatly sat in 1 position without moving for 1 hour. I choked on a pizza because i forgot how to swallow food lol. I was high for 3 hours!
karategirl4
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by karategirl4 »

holy shit dude that best i had was AZ an that fucked me UP! i fell down my friends stairs and fell off my bike (i had to get the smell cuz i had to go home right after).... im only 15 too and that was my third time smoking. now my friend wants to make it up to me by giving me $20 of AZ and dro! yay! 8)