Experiences

Share dose experiences
sahd87
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Experiences

Post by sahd87 »

I-Doser seems to work better the more I "train" my brain with it. After loading up on doses and dosing for a week straight, they only work better for me. Also, I find that if I do a "stimulant" dose then get up and do something active or find a public environment, the dose tends to hit harder.

I usually do dose eyes-open and most still work.

Doses I do everyday upon waking are French Roast, Gamma, and Brain+ (my work is internet marketing so I need to be fully awake and focused everyday) and I love those three, especially French Roast and Gamma.

French Roast wakes me right up, even if I'm feeling sleepy beforehand. Like drinking two cups of coffee as I read someone say here.

Gamma is GREAT for clearing "brain fog"... About 80% in (somewhere around there) I can literally feel the "smoke clear" in my head... It's great for concentration. It also gives me a slight euphoric feeling that mostly settles into pure focus and concentration. Nice.

Brain+ makes me fully aware of what's going on in my life and what I need to do "today" to take care of business. I'd call it a very "self-awareness"-inducing dose as well.

Other doses I do regularly:

Energizer does just what it says and totally gets me going. Also, any anxiety I might have (usually quite a bit) totally evaporates. This dose is great for that! Keeps me awake and social for hours on end. Good stuff.

Cocaine gives a similar energy but lasts less time. The "sexy" feeling you get from doing actual cocaine isn't there (which I'm happy for, as I don't always want to be put in that mood) but other than that, feelings of energy, invincibility, and being in total control of your actions and deliberations is there. When I did this dose then went for a walk, I just felt like jumping through hoops. Lots of pleasant energy. CocaineQH gives the same effect. Did I mention NO COMEDOWN? Awesome if you know what I mean.

Quick Happy makes me giddy and smile-y. Nice little pick-me-up if you're feeling bummed out about anything.

Oxy I do when I'm PMSing and let me tell you, it does the trick. Pain-relief and euphoria is there and I just feel like melting into my chair.

Chakra I did once and I would really love to do it again, except I'm a puss and after I started involuntarily smiling/LAUGHING with joy like I was about to burst, I was weirded out. Silly, I know! But I'm going to try it again. It should be noted that it was the only dose I've done in darkness and eyes-closed.

Oh yeah, Sleeping Angels was the first dose I ever did. Afterward I thought, "This crap doesn't even work..." then next thing I knew, I was waking up 14 hours later. Yeah.

I really appreciate the purer doses, like Gamma, to exercise my brain daily because it seems to help with the effectiveness of the rest of the doses.

Doses I want to try next are Orgasm, Crystal Meth and/or Yaba, Vico, and maybe LSD if I'm in that mood. What do you recommend?

IF I WANT TO SPEED CLEAN/ORGANIZE MY APARTMENT LIKE A MANIAC, WHAT DOSE SHOULD I DO? Haha, please enlighten me.
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

You seem to like doses that give you an energy boost, I suggest SpeedQH and AnesthesiaQH. (I like Quick hits...)

SpeedQH will seriously wake you up. It gave me a feeling similar to the Cocaine dose, but it was more just pure energy. It was about 12:30pm and it took me from almost falling asleep to seriously wired. It would probably help you clean your apartment.

AnesthesiaQH is just one that I like and I suggest you try, it really relaxes you. It's great for just chilling out, aches/pains (I only ever used it once for pain relief, it actually worked very well), and overall just de-stressing/relaxing. It gives you that sort of relaxing feeling like when you're really tired and then you lie down. The best way I can describe it is just "Ahhh...."
sahd87
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by sahd87 »

Bloodbane424 wrote:SpeedQH will seriously wake you up. It gave me a feeling similar to the Cocaine dose, but it was more just pure energy. It was about 12:30pm and it took me from almost falling asleep to seriously wired. It would probably help you clean your apartment.

AnesthesiaQH is just one that I like and I suggest you try, it really relaxes you.
Nice, I'm going to try both! SpeedQH first; I do love the energy boosters.