Chrystal Meth - It works!

Share dose experiences
Eldar
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Chrystal Meth - It works!

Post by Eldar »

Hey folks.

A friend told me of I-Doser. At first I was sceptical but then we made a test.
I tested the Chrytal Meth No3. WITHOUT reading the description.
I relaxed, turned of the lights, the monitor and started to play the dose.
First I felt very sick. I had that "pukey" feeling. Just like a frog in my throat ^^

After 10 minutes I began to touch my .... thing. xD I felt like having sex and I got goose-flesh. My breathing was heavy and irregular. After 15 minutes I saw a couple of eyes on the window. They were green and weird. After 20 minutes I thought that nothing is impossible. I wanted to jump out of my window and fly around. I became nervous, shaky and euphoric. As the dose ends I jumped off my chair. I danced in my room laughing. It was so great and now I'm awake and can't sleep.
Then I told this to my friend and he read the description and told me that that's exactly what Chrystal Meth should do.

I'm not sceptical anymore! I-DOSER WORKS

Sorry for bad English, I'm german >.<
Zizoo
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Zizoo »

Cool... I'm not really interested in the drug ones, but cool.
Also, don't worry. Your English was quite splendid (at least from what I noticed; I may have missed something).
I can hardly wait to try the out-of-body one again tonight, and perhaps the lucid dream one if I have time (which I sincerely doubt I will).
-EDIT- *Hopeful that you wish to improve your English, of course if you do not you can ignore this correction* The sentence "As the dose ends I jumped off my chair" contains a mix of tenses. It should be "As the dose ended I jumped off my chair." This is due to the fact the "ends" is present tense. Keep the tenses in mind, if you would, although screwing up on them will not cause others to negatively scrutinize you or analyze you very thoroughly (usually closer in connotation to criticize, when not in the phrase "constructive criticism") most likely. I'm rambling... and I'm starting to confuse myself so don't mind if you don't completely understand everything I just said. @.@... ugh, I just noticed that I use a vaster expanse of my vacabulary and phrase things in a more complicated manner when I am very tired (I am something of an English/general lingual enthusiast) I wish I was better at German... I'm only in my second year of German in high school and I honestly suck at it. Well, not really, but it seems like I do because I like to experiment and I fail miserably when it comes to German because we haven't learned any of the words I always try to use *carries a pcket German-to-English dictionary in his backpack* >.> Oh my god, what a long edit!.... Oh well....-EDIT-
Couch
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Couch »

congrats dude. i would definately try peyote if i were you, its insane!
deoxide
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by deoxide »

Couch wrote:congrats dude. i would definately try peyote if i were you, its insane!
pyote...
ive tryed it yesterday mutible times...
no effect....
but thats the one on the original cd....i guess the dose is better.
btw
cristal meth really rullezzzzz!!!!!! :eek:
i know i does :D
Couch
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Couch »

people do crazy stuff on the meth dose...search the forum. in fact, someone should start a "craziest meth dose experiance" thread. there would be some good stories
OAR RAider
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by OAR RAider »

i really like your idea of not reading the thing..to bad ive read them all
deoxide
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by deoxide »

crazy storys:P
looks like fun...
ive got myself some crazy storys about crystal 2 so;P
lets go;P
thehotghost
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by thehotghost »

crystal meth. yeahhh.

Crystal Meth = Crazy Stories :)

i spazzed so bad. uber hypo and outta control. i could hurt someone. fun but ima lay off it aye.
diggler
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by diggler »

Whats also neat about this dose, is that you don't have all those negative side effects from the actual physical drug like NASTY teeth, and looking like 150 years old. :D
deoxide
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by deoxide »

diggler wrote:Whats also neat about this dose, is that you don't have all those negative side effects from the actual physical drug like NASTY teeth, and looking like 150 years old. :D
true true :o :D