Non I-Doser astral projection experience.

When the mind leaves body

Have you experienced astral projection?

Yes, through meditation.
27%
Yes, though I-Doser.
9%
No.
64%

Total votes: 11

OverStoned
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Non I-Doser astral projection experience.

Post by OverStoned »

So I have been interested in astral projection and meditate frequently. My first attempt at it was about 1 month ago. I started by meditating and just focusing on wanting to astral project. I apparently fell asleep, and I woke up in the right setting for astral projection. I felt extremely tingly. I tried to lift myself out of my body via the levitation technique. I thought I saw God right in front of me and tried to yell at him that he's not real lol. Anyway, it was too intense so I returned to my body. :(

This morning, I decided to try again.

So when I woke up I went back to sleep with the intent of astral projection and to wake up in a few minutes. So I woke up and did not move or open my eyes. I concentrated on an object in my room (I don't remember what) and the really tingly feeling came on again.

I tried to levitate out of my body, but I just decided to get up like I normally get out of bed. I didn't attempt to see if I could see my body because I was interested in exploring and stuff.

I walked out of my room into my living room and was able to talk to my mom and show her that I could walk through stuff lol.

Anyway, after messing around a bit more, I remember that I needed to get up for school, so I pulled myself back into the physical world.

The experience was awesome and I am hoping to do it again tomorrow morning.

Has anyone else here experienced astral projection?
lynam95
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by lynam95 »

I came very, very close.
I was listening to Astral, and got to the point where it feels as if my spirit is lifting from my body, suddenly I jolted and went back. I was pretty pissed D:
Mordis
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Actual Astral

Post by Mordis »

It is possible to project/ remote view. I had an experience when I was about 16. After the experience, I was able to describe to a friend exactly what her bedroom looked like, even though I had never been upstairs in her house. Needless to say she was freaked out.