gray-b-gone works!

Share dose experiences
angelwings
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

gray-b-gone works!

Post by angelwings »

I did it for like 7 days in a row then I heard that it didnt work. but it does.

strangely I get more bodyhair then usual and my bodyfat% has lowered 2%. and a slight increase in muscles. which is also a effect of growth hormone.

well I dont want more bodyhair and facialhair but the muscle/fat effect is really nice.

if someone try it for longer it may give even better results?
pspslim21
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by pspslim21 »

That sounds great I may try it myself soon
robbyam
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by robbyam »

what? how is that even possible? are you sure it wasn't from exercise? i-doser affects brain waves, not your body's metabolic functions. explain the science behind what you experienced.
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

Perhaps it is just that in a certain state of mind you release growth hormones.
floydboy
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by floydboy »

I don't think I-Doser physically has that capability. Congratulations though!
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

floydboy wrote:I don't think I-Doser physically has that capability. Congratulations though!
Do you know the science behind it? If not, be quiet.
floydboy
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by floydboy »

Bloodbane424 wrote:
floydboy wrote:I don't think I-Doser physically has that capability. Congratulations though!
Woah, calm down buddy. From what I know (and have experienced), the binaural beats in I-Doser tracks have the capability to produce real, true, and quite stunning behavioral effects in the brain (which could quite possibly include growth hormones that could generate these results) but only for as long as the beats are being played, and for a certain amount of time afterwards, as the aftereffects/"afterglow" are not permanent. For long-term effects such as the generation of muscle tissue and growth of body hair to take place, the brain's continuous everyday pattern of hormone production must be altered in the long-term, which is somewhat beyond the threshold of what binaural beats can accomplish within the brain. It is more than possible that binaural beats helped you achieve this effect, but don't single them out as the miracle reason. As I said before, congratulations anyway, and absolutely continue your research!
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

floydboy wrote:
Bloodbane424 wrote:
Woah, calm down buddy. From what I know (and have experienced), the binaural beats in I-Doser tracks have the capability to produce real, true, and quite stunning behavioral effects in the brain (which could quite possibly include growth hormones that could generate these results) but only for as long as the beats are being played, and for a certain amount of time afterwards, as the aftereffects/"afterglow" are not permanent. For long-term effects such as the generation of muscle tissue and growth of body hair to take place, the brain's continuous everyday pattern of hormone production must be altered in the long-term, which is somewhat beyond the threshold of what binaural beats can accomplish within the brain. It is more than possible that binaural beats helped you achieve this effect, but don't single them out as the miracle reason. As I said before, congratulations anyway, and absolutely continue your research!
Sorry if I snapped at you, I don't know why I was upset. I'm glad that you seem to be educated in the subject about binaural beats, as not many people are. My theory of how it works is while you're listening to the dose, your brain releases growth hormones which causes you hair to grow and whatnot. You just need to be in that state for a little while to receive long term effects, it's not something that requires constant maintenance.

I don't know, but hopefully it does work somehow, because the promised effects could be very beneficial for some people.
angelwings
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by angelwings »

I wish i did take pictures so you could see the difference. I know that its not a coincidence that people around me comment my "change". I got more beard then ever and I look more fit.

well there is science behind my thoughts. they looked inside a old dead mans body and they find alot of unreleased HGH. in that study they said that the unreleased HGH could be released just to use the brain.