How can i get results from this?

Get user supplied support
schubes1232
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

How can i get results from this?

Post by schubes1232 »

I know it sounds stupid, but i just bought the recreational simulations from itunes, and also the acid qh. I tried the acid qh but when it was done, nothing happened. the only good headphones i have are turtle beach gaming headsets. I tried the dose laying down with a dark cloth over my eyes. Basically all i want is some tips to get and maximize results.
rapidfire187
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: How can i get results from this?

Post by rapidfire187 »

schubes1232 wrote:I know it sounds stupid, but i just bought the recreational simulations from itunes, and also the acid qh. I tried the acid qh but when it was done, nothing happened. the only good headphones i have are turtle beach gaming headsets. I tried the dose laying down with a dark cloth over my eyes. Basically all i want is some tips to get and maximize results.
People are probably going to tell you that you're using the wrong headphones, or using the wrong technique, or that you just have to try it a bunch of times before it finally works. I'm just going to save you the hassle and tell you that I'm 99% sure that none of it works as anything more than a sleep aid.
duckysaurus
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by duckysaurus »

rapidfire, I assume you haven't gotten results, then?