My currently (mixed) experiances with I-Doser and questions

Share dose experiences
JackW
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

My currently (mixed) experiances with I-Doser and questions

Post by JackW »

Hello guys, I've been using I-Doser for the last few days and have had some pretty mixed experiances. This is what I have tried so far:

Lucid Dream QH: It was my very first dose, and it didn't give me lucid dreams but gave me this amazing feeling while I was dosing that my chair was spinning around. When I opened my eyes and went to bed for around 15-20 minutes I felt dizzy.
Nitrous: When I opened my eyes I could see everything fine, but it felt slightly surreal as if it wasn't real. Also I was a but tipsy and stumbled slightly and I felt real euphoric for about 10 minutes. Took half an hour for everything to wear off.
Cocaine QH: I didn't feel much of a difference when I was dosing, but I immideately did when I opened my eyes. I felt more awake and alert by about a quarter.
Anesthesia QH: Didn't do much but I did notice something as it made my braces a tenth more bareable.
Happiness QH: Again didn't do much but a tenth happier.
Morphene: During the first half my mind kept wondering but I started to feel very sleepy. When it was done only my legs felt a bit numb for 10 minutes but I felt much more tired than before. Could've been a placebo effect though as I WAS lying perfectly still in a bed for half an hour though.
Speed QH: Absolutely nothing. My mind was constantly drifting and it was the middle of the day so maybe I wasn't in the right atmosphere.
Alcohol: Mind was drifting at the beginning but it made me feel very relaxed and tired. When I got up I felt slightly dizzy for 10 minutes. I started to feel suddenly feel very funny and kinda happy as I did this dose just before writing this thread, but after a couple of minutes it passed.

**UPDATE**

Marijuana QH: This dose scared me a lot half way through when the crackling and droning electronic sound kicked in as I'd never heard anything like it before. I also became paranoid and thought someone was standing over me and was like touching parts of my body that were tingling, but I kept reminding myself it's all in my head and it's just noises. Then when I got up I felt nothing, but after around a minute it all suddenly kicked in: I felt much more chilled out and relaxed, and like the description says I started to like music more. My body also felt...How can I put it, like smooth and calm. Seems like it'll last to 20-30 minutes.
Acid QH: This really scared me towards the end as my phone went off towards the end, and that really made me jump. I had to move to turn it off but I tried to continue anyway, but by the end I had no effects whatsoever, just a bit of a cold flush. I felt fearful and paranoid for about 15 minutes afterwards as well.
Crack: This amplified my paranoia a few times as I felt as though someone was pushing down on my bed a few times as well as there being constant, murmering distance voices of someone I was hoping would not walk on in me doing this, so much so that 2 or 3 times I quickly lifted up my blindfold to look a bit. However when the dose was done, even though my eyes were closed the rest of the time and I was lying down completely relaxed I did not feel anything afterwards.
Hash QH: Again, I had absolutely nothing. I was expecting something since it's apparently just a stronger dose of marijuana, but nope, I tried it two times and both times I felt nothing. I was sure I was doing it correctly as I was lying down with a black T-shirt covering my eyes, keeping them closed and feeling completely relaxed, focusing on only the sound or my breath. I drifted slightly on occasion but nothing as "major" as previous drifting off.
Trip QuickHit: During the dosage for some reason my body felt really pleasently strange for about 30 seconds, as if I wasn't there and my mind was somewhere else, almost like going into body paralysis while being concious then going straight into lucid reaming. Then when I got up I had no visions, but colours with a sort of red hue seemed to be clearer, even my palms being slightly red from the blood cirtulation. However I had a slight headache afterwards and it felt like I was going to throw up for 20 minutes afterwards.
Demerol: When I was doing it it made me feel very sleepy, and towards the end it did something very freaky: Even though I was keeping my body perfectly still and I was on my own, my arms and legs move on their own in the last 10 minutes. My hands slowly curled up then just slumped to the side, while my left leg just slumped to the left then felt dead for the rest of the time, then when I got up my leg was fine. I only felt slight euphoria, nothing major, but I definiately was feeling 'heavily sedated', or 'out of it'. Heck, I was even staring at myself for a while in the mirror because I felt quite tired yet my eyes were wide open and I looked very awake. After about 25 minutes I suddenly started to feel good, but I couldn't enjoy it properly as at the same time I felt out of it, so the effects sort of cancelled each other out.

So I wanted to ask, what is the most effective dose that seems to work successfully with the most people? The more powerful the better please, maybe something along the lines of Inhalent, but the one that seems to "work" the most.

Also, which Quick Hits (other than Marijuana) are more powerful than the full doses? As I've tried several full doses now and although fair enough there were one or two interruptions that forced me to move many of them have no effect on me, while the Quick Hits tend to work better.
Last edited by JackW on Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:00 am, edited 10 times in total.
Th3_uN1Qu3
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: My currently (mixed) experiances with I-Doser and a ques

Post by Th3_uN1Qu3 »

JackW wrote:The more powerful the better please, maybe something along the lines of Inhalent, but the one that seems to "work" the most.
Erm, you ask for something along the lines of Inhalant but post no Inhalant experience? Weird. Anyway, the dose that is the closest to the real thing is Alcohol. The others... are just "somewhat close". Well, except DXM, which kinda contains something of everything, it's fun.
JackW
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by JackW »

Th3_uN1Qu3 wrote:Erm, you ask for something along the lines of Inhalant but post no Inhalant experience? Weird. Anyway, the dose that is the closest to the real thing is Alcohol. The others... are just "somewhat close". Well, except DXM, which kinda contains something of everything, it's fun.
Well thanks for the answer, but I didn't mean close, I meant the one that seems to have worked with the most people and at the same time being the most intense dose that works with the most people. And like I said Alcohol barely did anything for me.
Th3_uN1Qu3
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Th3_uN1Qu3 »

Well, don't expect full-blown visuals or anything, that's what real drugs are for. A big effect in Inhalant imo is the "scare" factor, the sudden very loud noise. Actually the only difference between HoG and GoH is the part at the end, in GoH they make it loud and distorted like in Inhalant.

I think i just said something i shouldn't have said. Oh well. :P
JackW
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by JackW »

Th3_uN1Qu3 wrote:Well, don't expect full-blown visuals or anything, that's what real drugs are for. A big effect in Inhalant imo is the "scare" factor, the sudden very loud noise. Actually the only difference between HoG and GoH is the part at the end, in GoH they make it loud and distorted like in Inhalant.

I think i just said something i shouldn't have said. Oh well. :P
AH, so THAT'S what makes GoH so infamously terrifying, thanks. :p

And yeah I'm not expecting full-blown visuals, just SOMETHING, and so far I've had absolutely nothing with the hallucinagens.
Th3_uN1Qu3
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: My currently (mixed) experiances with I-Doser and questi

Post by Th3_uN1Qu3 »

Well, do the DXM dose. That'll definitely give you SOMETHING. :D
JackW
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by JackW »

Well I'm going to try Demerol first as that sounds quite nice to chill out on for a couple of hours, but I'll try DXM tomorrow. :)
JackW
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by JackW »

Bump: So can anyone suggest any doses that seem to be effective with many people? Preferably quick hits?
szharz
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by szharz »

Try the Astral Projection one and see if it works for you, ive been struggling with that one FOREVER
JackW
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by JackW »

Well I have decided that I will repeatedly keep doing a dose that I really want to work until it eventually works before I move on to another dose, so for now I'll be concentrating on Heroin. I will come around to Astral sometime or another, though. :)