Sexual and sleeping doses

Share dose experiences
experimenter417
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Sexual and sleeping doses

Post by experimenter417 »

First of all, sorry for my english! :)

I am using i-doser about two months ago so i decided it's the time to sharing my experiences. I prefer sexual doses, so maybe i'm a pervert. Who knows...? :)
And i am a male.

OrgasmQH - That was the first one. I was skeptic with the whole i-doser thing, but it impressed me. That was a very good felling with nasty fantasyes. Actually there was no orgasm, but it was good.

EcstasyQH - Used right after the OrgasmQH, i think it was better. It caused higher excited state.

Orgasm - It was too long. I listened it only once to the ending. Occasionally erection, fantasyes.

MultipleO - Oh yes! For me, that is much more better than orgasm doses. A had several hard erections, and a very good feeling along the whole dose.

Masochist - Hell yes! After i read the description and watch some topics what discuss that dose, a little bit afraid of it. But this week i had decided to check out this dose. That was absolutely nasty. I turned on very early, many dirty fantasies started from the start until the end. And the surprise coming: i had an extremely strong erection (stronger than i've ever felt in my life), then it was hard to concentrate. I did not fell pain, just the pleasure. I think this is the best sexual dose. :-D

First Love - It was very special experience, it's hard to put into words. Just like the description. Unique.

Sleeping Angel - I had a good sleep after that. So i think it was worked.

Wet Dreams - I tried it 2 times. Worked once (first try). I had a very realistic erotic dream. That was so good. Propably i will check it again.

Trip - No effect, strange feelings. Stopped after 30% :\

Headphones:
I am using a very cheap (10 €) Speedlink (Thebe Stereo SL-8743) headphone. :D
As you can see, it works well.

What is your opinion of the more expensive headsets?

Actually i am thinking about the Sennheiser HD 438, or HD 448, or HD 515
I like the 515 of the best.

Significantly higher effect can be achieved with it?

Thanks for reading my post,
Please comment!
emothescreamo
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Re: Sexual and sleeping doses

Post by emothescreamo »

I've never heared of a dose called "Wet dreams". Is it new?
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

No such thing as a wet dreams dose. Fake.
experimenter417
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by experimenter417 »

Yes, that's not an offical dose. Someone made that or something. However fake or not, it had effect.
bitchlover96
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by bitchlover96 »

experimenter417 wrote:Yes, that's not an offical dose. Someone made that or something. However fake or not, it had effect.
Probably placebo, that happens a lot with custom doses, tried to make a custom dose and it never worked. :-(

But all of those were good doses, I've only tried orgasm before and it didn't really give me a real orgasm though. Felt good though :D