I NEED HELP!

Share dose experiences
bitchlover96
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

I NEED HELP!

Post by bitchlover96 »

I really need help with dosing. I haven't been able to get the effects I'm supposed to get. As far as I know I'm doing everything right. I first start to get relaxed. I put in my earbuds ($15 in-ear style), I get the dose up in I-Doser, I play the dose, then I wrap a towel over my eyes then I sit back and enjoy the ride. I always stay focussed and I think I get distracted maybe once or twice but only for about 30 sec. and then I go right back to it. So far I've tried AnesthesiaQH, MarijuanaQH, Marijuana, OpiumQH, EcstasyQH, Ecstasy, and Inhalant. I really like the QH's because I don't really like laying down somewhere awake for a half an hour straight, I guess I'm kind of impatient. Could someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong, because really all that happens when I listen to doses is get body sensitivity when the dose gets really intense and really calm.
emothescreamo
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Re: I NEED HELP!

Post by emothescreamo »

I don't know what the support would suggest.

For me it sounds like you want to get an effect by all means.
Maybe you stay too focussed to GET ANY FUCKING EFFECT NOW and i guess that prevents everything.

Maybe you can start experimenting with just one dose. I think being playful and curious is the key. Forget any effects and just enjoy the moment.
You can experiment with different times of the day, different levels of being tired, and different ways of feeling. Maybe it works if you just feel your body and you can be able to forget that you have just started an i-doser file. Just feeling the moment, feeling the structure of your body.