Astral Projection Attacks

When the mind leaves body
Sammj.
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Astral Projection Attacks

Post by Sammj. »

I have read stories of people who have gotten attacked. Can you get attacked by guardians? How do you defend against them? Can you avoid them?
eaglefan567
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Astral Projection Attacks

Post by eaglefan567 »

well i dont know to much about astral projecting but from what i understand is then when ur about to astral project. u see some beings. there like guardians trying to stop u from completly projecting. they wont physicaly try to stop u. just ignore them. but i also believe that there are some dangers when one is trying to astral project by not naturally doing it, like doing an idoser. im not saying there are for sure. just what i believe. i believe if you try to project through an unnatural way, there are unwanted spirits/energy that can make contact with you and since u didnt take the steps to do it naturally, ur astral body and mind arent prepared to handle it. look up a guy called Steve G Jones. i learned a bit from him
UltimatePowers
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Astral Projection Attacks

Post by UltimatePowers »

What you believe is what will be! You create your own reality. I believe astral projection is completely safe because nothing can harm you during this experience. Only unless you want it to.

Just like when people have NDE's and claim to have gone to hell. It's really all in what you believe. I don't
believe in any hell. I believe the heaven and hell is the same thing. But when you do bad things, you will
need to deal with those vibrations and it can seem very hellish... though there are no firey pits anyone
will burn in for all of eternity. Such brainwashing BS people feed each other. This world really amazes me.