Synthetic Canaboids + Idoser exp.

Share dose experiences
Sodraptor
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Synthetic Canaboids + Idoser exp.

Post by Sodraptor »

I was bored one night and was smoking some "Fake Weed" and decided i would try idoser (the one i was smoking was maxximum overdrive) it creates a very clear minded high... so immediately after the beats started to set in i could feel the full dose multiplyed by alot. i was trying the Heroin dose and i have to say you must try this, i was laying down in a dark room and let the beats set in then because i knew it was gonna stay because i was high, i got up and started walking around, everything seemed cold and it was snowing in my room, i could see a sky above me, i could feel the wind on my legs and arms, then out of nowhere it got bright and a warming sensation flooded my senses and i got dizzy so i layed back down and closed my eyes my body got numb and what i saw was my room while my eyes were closed and it all looked frozen. it went on for some time and even after the dose ended everything was all crazy and stuff was moving like you were looking at it underwater. all i can say is it was such an invigorating experience i have never experianced anything like it, i cannot even imagine what Hand Of God would be like on this

If you can i would try it whenever possible it was a very amazing experience and i would do it again! :D

Thanks for reading! :cool:
jdscrdlmtl
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Synthetic Canaboids + Idoser exp.

Post by jdscrdlmtl »

So that legal stuff IS good for something...
Sodraptor
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Synthetic Canaboids + Idoser exp.

Post by Sodraptor »

Yes, inducing fantastic idoser experiences lol