Hand Of God

Share dose experiences
Sparc Mac
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Hand Of God

Post by Sparc Mac »

I felt like i was swaying side to side on a swing while my body went the opposite way. i thought there were things going on around me too many for me to concentrate. At the end it stared to feel like everything was getting really bright and i was floating. It was frightening yet cool best dose yet.
Rylie
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Re: Hand Of God

Post by Rylie »

I got the swaying thing too! it was so awesome. :0
DeeeKaaay
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by DeeeKaaay »

When I tried it, I got a reaction that I would expect from Gates of Hades :shock:
like, my heart was beating really fast, and although the light were off and my eyes were closed, I was paranoid that someone was in my room. Halfway in, I got a really weird experience where when I breathed in and out, it felt like my bed was breathing with me, getting bigger and smaller :shock:
aljh92
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by aljh92 »

DeeeKaaay wrote:When I tried it, I got a reaction that I would expect from Gates of Hades :shock:
like, my heart was beating really fast, and although the light were off and my eyes were closed, I was paranoid that someone was in my room. Halfway in, I got a really weird experience where when I breathed in and out, it felt like my bed was breathing with me, getting bigger and smaller :shock:
nope. thats what hand of god does. it makes you feel the awe of god. and your supposed to feel like he is in the room with you. while gates of hades is pure fear. and makes you scared and panicked. and paranoia to the next level.
Chester Mo Lester
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Chester Mo Lester »

aljh92 wrote:
DeeeKaaay wrote:When I tried it, I got a reaction that I would expect from Gates of Hades :shock:
nope. thats what hand of god does. it makes you feel the awe of god. and your supposed to feel like he is in the room with you. while gates of hades is pure fear. and makes you scared and panicked. and paranoia to the next level.

Makes me want to do both now...