Hallucinogenic doses...

Share dose experiences
Ordinator
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Hallucinogenic doses...

Post by Ordinator »

What do you think I should start with? On the other thread one guy recommended first Trip, then Peyote, then Nightshade (because I really want to try Nightshade lol). Is this good "way"? What others think? Is Trip ok for the first hallucinogenic dose? And what about Rave, is that hallucinogenic dose also?
arijas
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Hallucinogenic doses...

Post by arijas »

well id like to have atleast one of them , try trip .
aljh92
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by aljh92 »

the only doses ive had that work for halucagenics is nightshade and white crosses. peyote makes my eyes... shake and should be last. but any other order should do well
TheDoseification
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by TheDoseification »

Well, it depends on what kind of trip you want. "I wanna trip bro lol" isn't specific enough. Based on that you really want to try nightshade, I'm assuming you're looking for deliriants. The best ones for this are, from best to worst, are Gates of Hades, DXM/DMT, Nightshade, Datura, Speedball/Inhalant, Adrenochrome. The last three aren't supposed to be deliriants, they just turn out that way. Also, Adrenochrome is only in last because of it's unpredictability. You *might* have delirium, but if you do, it's great. As for a starter deliriant, go for Datura. It isn't out of control insane like the ones above it, but you'll still get a very clear concept of the delirium. Deliriants are my specialty, so I hope I helped :).