Think about it: A picture or a book I-Dose.

Request new doses
Sabnock1990
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Think about it: A picture or a book I-Dose.

Post by Sabnock1990 »

I was thinking, since the main principle of this thing actually works, i was thinking how cool it would be, to create a dose that could transmit a picture, text, like a book, and when someone listens to it, that information could be decoded by the brain and basically i guess come out as a thought, memorization, or something like that?

Imagine, if there's a book your trying to study for, but just can't seem to get it done... Well listen to this 30-45 minute track, concentrate on the sounds, smoke some pot before hand if you want (As it DOES help out ALOT), and before you know it, the book is now in your head.

Haha, i mean, it should be possible if you think about it. Like, doesn't a television have something to do with radiowaves or whatever being tuned into, and these radiowaves are a combination of both sound and picture, and are at different frequencies or hertz or something. So that's what originally got me thinking, was if you could find somehow to decode the books information, and convert it over to B-Beat format?

Seems possible to me, but idk if we are that advanced in the stage of sound technology. Sound has the power to do anything, if we understood it more than we do right now.
zoobob1
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Re: Think about it: A picture or a book I-Dose.

Post by zoobob1 »

Agreed, tons of hard books out there to read.

Maybe like Condition + Then read your book like a chapter then another condition a chapter