Out of Body

Discuss spiritual practices
XthegrimrprX
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by XthegrimrprX »

or just use astral, astral is stronger then out of body. i acheived an OOBE with astral the first time.
Solyst
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Solyst »

Did you achieve the OOBE during the dose, or after? And were you awake or asleep?
giveaname
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by giveaname »

during
XthegrimrprX
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by XthegrimrprX »

during. but one time the out of body i acheived continued for a few minutes after the dose ended.
Solyst
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Solyst »

Thanks for the information, I had previously believed you must sleep after the dose, and then achieve an OOBE.
f12button
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by f12button »

I've had two OOBE's before, both when taking a nap. Not using I-doser, but i plan to try soon.

They were very strange...i'd be taking a nap during the day, just a short one, and i'd be dreaming...very lucid, and it seemed like i was very in control...

In one experience, i was in my girlfriend's dorm room, and we were hanging out, i can't remember doing what...but then, i started to feel like i was floating, falling backwards...strangest feeling ever! And then everything started like, buzzing and i still felt like i was falling...opened my eyes, and i was in my bed...but it was so realistic.

Second experience, i was taking a nap again...my OOBE was at my frat house, and yet everything seemed so distorted, and my frat house seemed to lean towards me...me and a friend were outside on the park benches, smoking weed, and i felt like i was straigh up high. I got the same falling back experience, and opened my eyes, and for a couple minutes when i first woke up, i thought i really did smoke weed because i felt straight high.

Very strange, these things.
XthegrimrprX
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by XthegrimrprX »

ive found that astral has helped me alot. not only from the dose, but it's helped me achieve OBE's through medtion much quicker then ever before. this morning i acheived OBE in about 30 minutes with just meditation.
Frah
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Frah »

i want to get an OOBE :cry:
c2zero
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by c2zero »

man i always have spiritual experiences but i can neverm have and actual OBE or acheive astral projection. almost did it with idoser.
Dazino
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Dazino »

sharperguy
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by sharperguy »

I've come very close to having a concious OBE with Astral Projection.

Certainly it helped me get into the trance state. According to Robert Bruce (not to be confused with the great Scottish hero, Robert the Bruce :P) it's very hard/impossible to project if you find a short cut to get into a trance without being fully relaxed.

edit: oh I also user his technique where you use imaginary hands to pull imaginary rope towards you and force yourself OOB. (you don't visualise it, just imagine how you would do it in the dark)
ChristopherE
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by ChristopherE »

I'm not sure if I had an OBE but when I was around 7 or 8, I had a dream and I felt like I was floating. I saw myself falling down a spiral like thing(those cortex's that make you dizzy) and I went straight down then I woke up while it felt like I was just hitting my bed. I fell back asleep and the same thing happened.

I'm not sure but if that's what an OBE is, it's overrated.
Grogerian
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Grogerian »

I Just tried out of body, i only made it half way through the dose though at about 10 minutes through i felt as if my body became heavy, very heavey yet when i moved it, it seemed really light so i went on with that for a few minutes ( i was awake -.- not thinking) i moved up and i got a little dizzy, light headed and then i got a bit nervous and stopped the dose -.- anyone else had the ligh/heavy feeling while you were awake?
lucidthoughts
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by lucidthoughts »

f12button wrote:I've had two OOBE's before, both when taking a nap. Not using I-doser, but i plan to try soon.

They were very strange...i'd be taking a nap during the day, just a short one, and i'd be dreaming...very lucid, and it seemed like i was very in control...

In one experience, i was in my girlfriend's dorm room, and we were hanging out, i can't remember doing what...but then, i started to feel like i was floating, falling backwards...strangest feeling ever! And then everything started like, buzzing and i still felt like i was falling...opened my eyes, and i was in my bed...but it was so realistic.

Second experience, i was taking a nap again...my OOBE was at my frat house, and yet everything seemed so distorted, and my frat house seemed to lean towards me...me and a friend were outside on the park benches, smoking weed, and i felt like i was straigh up high. I got the same falling back experience, and opened my eyes, and for a couple minutes when i first woke up, i thought i really did smoke weed because i felt straight high.

Very strange, these things.

same for me
i only lucid dream and have oobe's when i take naps.
brosef
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by brosef »

I've only had 1 OBE on a large dose of DXM. I remember the trip was getting close to the climax and I was riding in the back of a car, and I was just sitting there, I blinked then everything stayed black for a moment, when I opened my eyes I was floating in front of a huge bright light. This light and I talked for what felt like hours, I remember it had a deep voice then I asked it "are you God?" and I felt my astral body move downwards extremely fast and I was back in my physical body.

It completely blew my mind and even blows my mind when I'm sober.