Is the Experience of HAND OF GOD better than any REAL DRUGS?

Share dose experiences
tejas9999
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Is the Experience of HAND OF GOD better than any REAL DRUGS?

Post by tejas9999 »

I haven't done any real drugs so i dunno how people feel when they take them ..... but is HAND OF GOD .... better than the REAL SHIT ???
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

Thats a vague question. Is it better than CAT? Yeah, just about anything is. Is it better than MDMA? HELL NO!
clonix
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by clonix »

From my own experience, yes it can be better than any real drug, 'real' drugs 'brute force' your system to manipulate some chemical production...
To the point this chemical production becames too weak for the desired effect...

Binaural beats like i-doser can only 'blow the wind' in a certain direction as to influence your brain to enter a certain stage and thereby produce certain chemicals... never forcing the brain production/reception limit...

For someone that has never taken any 'real' drugs, stick to binaural beats, meditation, etc

'real' drugs will only push the limit of chemical production in the brain...

this doens't apply to all 'real' drugs, and in my opinion the best drugs are the ones that have the desired effect using very little dosage.. LSD for instance... low toxicity...

Research, research, research... Never step into ignorance!

i'm no oficially qualified person in the subject, my words are taken from a few years of my personal experience with 'real' drugs and binaural beats...

Cheers
f12button
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by f12button »

Ness wrote:Is it better than MDMA? HELL NO!
Nothing.

Nothingggg is better than (real) Ecstacy.

NOTHING!

<3
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

Amen! Except maybe a candyflip (wait till the MDMA almost peaks then take an opiate)
casperdj777
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by casperdj777 »

first time on real xtc -one day i went to go hang out with two friends i knew, one of them told us that his ant worked at a mentel instatute & how it would be givin to the crazy people to make them stop freaking out but it works opasit for us (like i didnt not know this -du lol) but it was befor you could get it at all the clubs long time back anyways. two of us took the pills ,this was the real stuff not cut with anything at all. we sat watching cartoons for a little whail . then ZOOM it hit hard & pretty fast. "WOW" my friend and i both said about the same time and looked at each other. "did it kick in " my friend aske me "YEAH!" i told him. we start laughing at the cartoon becouse some one got zapped ,fell on the ground & was having a fit. we disighded to both go walking & left are other friend at his house ,becouse he wasnt tripping his a$$ off . we walked down to the music store & stared listing to music , there was a cardbord stand of darth vader not far from us but we did not notic it , i was playing a cd on there cd player thing & when i looked up and saw it screamed! it looked like a HUGE fly jumping down at me. my friend next to me looked over & asked what i was screaming for "nothing", i said ;"did you want hear this cd " i asked him. "yeah man" he said ,then he screamed . we got board & when walking . there was a guy riding around on moterized skate bord & we asked if we could ride , it was not easy becouse the guy told me to kick off the crank andel bars my brain could not comprend this easy task & once i did i flew arcoss the parking lot. my friend is not skinny & the guy was like ahhhhhh.um......................shure & he rod it . then we hit on some lady at the movie store & had some hallsantions . forget what ells we did befor it went away but it was the best & most fun i had on a trip.
f12button
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by f12button »

Are you sure that's ecstacy? Lol.

For one, X is never "Cut" with anything, and it's never, ever clean unless you get MDMA powder, which is still cut, and you snort it usually.

X always has other ingredients besides MDMA -- caffeine, ketamine, various amphetamines, etc

Plus, you wouldn't be tripping that hard, lol.

So i doubt you got X, plus it's been illegal since the 80's, no medicinal purpose either :-P
eeeeee!
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by eeeeee! »

^^ you would be suprised about some pills though. some pills are very pure. but those are hard to find or only come around once in awhile.

mdma is now serving a new medical purpose for patients with post traumatic stress disorder.
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

He could have gotten MDA. Its much more psychedelic than MDMA.
casperdj777
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by casperdj777 »

what makes me think it was pure is becouse I have had xtc pills at the clubs lots of times & when its cut with other crap you can feel it changing effects . like speed then change over to coke and stuff but it didnt change effects it was the same feeling non stop so what ever it was it wasnt cut with anything & the feelings i had whail i was on it i havent had with any other pill or other stuff.

anyways.. is hand of god better then real drugs or there best dose is vage. its not better then there other dose's no. is it better then real drugs not really but fun non tha less.
..well i gess it depends on what real drugs you take & how high the dose of the stuff.
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

Let's see...drugs HoG is better than. Nicotine, Methcathinone, Diphenhydramine, Datura, any inhalant, Benzedrix. So yeah, its better than some drugs.
Vale
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Vale »

in my point of view, this is kind of like asking if a soccer player is better than a baseball player.

they're both different categories.
tejas9999
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by tejas9999 »

Vale wrote:in my point of view, this is kind of like asking if a soccer player is better than a baseball player.

they're both different categories.
thanks ....
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

No, that's hippyflipping. At least where I'm from it is.
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

I'm just saying what it's called where I am. And it's damn good.