Can somebody help me out?

Share dose experiences
charlie113
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Can somebody help me out?

Post by charlie113 »

So i now have idoser, with a decent amount doses. most of the drug doses i got. And i want to try them but im a little freaked out about them. i want to try like lcd or peyote or the bufo toad. but sometimes i get panick attacks and im a little cautious about trying some of the stronger doses. anyone have any suggestions to a first time user to which one he should try?

oh and i wanted to do out of body too because i heavily use meditation in my life and have aquired out of body experiences through my meditation, and i was wondering if the out of body noise would make it easier and shorter for me to reach the effect of my out of body experiences. Because it usually takes me about an hour or so of meditation before i reach it.

hope you guys comment soon. bye!
dekWAH
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by dekWAH »

If your worried try something like alcohol or opium first, or something like quickhappy or content. Anything that reports to give you 'euphoria' or a sense of wellbeing.

I honestly wouldnt worry about using the stronger doses, the only ones which have given any sort of paranoia have been inhalant and hand of god. Stay away from black sunshine too. I seriously doubt idosers ability to recreate the effects of recreational drugs anyway.

Out of body does seem to help, and is the only way ive gotten anywhere near an OOBE not that i got very close but still. If you can do it naturally it should help out heaps.