Tread for new people on i-dose

Get user supplied support
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Tread for new people on i-dose

Post by newbie »

hey ppl, i've downloaded the i-dose 2 days ago and i've just tryed alcohool, it just had no effects (maybe it was because i was moving around in my pc whyle i was doing it), but i've never tryed anything else, neither on i-dose or reality, i mean, alcohool and tabaco yes, but not other drugs. I dont smoke or drink, but i want to try i-dose, so i want to make a few questions:

-whats the drugs that u guys recommend for rookies?
-what time does it takes?
-in case that ur alone, do u recommend it?

i'd like this topic to be the main one for questions, so everyone that's new here know what they're doing. Hope to see some answers, thanks :D
420kid
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by 420kid »

welcome to idoser. want kind of doses are u looking for? theres some that work instantly but u might not like the outcome at first(example being inhalant-worked like a charm but freaked the shit out of me)
times range from as short from 5 minutes to as long as 45 minutes
i recommend it but its all up to you. dont worry though if u dont notice heavy effects at first it can take from 1-5 weeks it all depends on the person.
good luck and have fun dosing
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by newbie »

I dont know yet what kind of drugs do i want... For the first time, i want something light and with a short duration... And i dont think inhalant should be my first one :?
420kid
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by 420kid »

i hear vico works nice. i liked content for my first dose but it might be to light for some people. i just know it made me really happy but it might not for others. good luck other people should have better suggestions for favourites though so ask around.
Sabotage
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Sabotage »

Yes, I would say try vico. Morphine was fun too. Those were like 3-4 doses i tried.
sharperguy
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by sharperguy »

Nitrous was great and only lasts 10 mins, I dunno if you'll find it to strong for a first time though.
NatureBoy93
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by NatureBoy93 »

Im also havign trouble gettign started. nothing works. I have gotten gigly from nitrous though. and french roast sorta works. Im thinking abotu just taking the plunge and using Bufo toad.
Vale
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Vale »

420kid wrote:welcome to idoser. want kind of doses are u looking for? theres some that work instantly but u might not like the outcome at first(example being inhalant-worked like a charm but freaked the shit out of me)
times range from as short from 5 minutes to as long as 45 minutes
i recommend it but its all up to you. dont worry though if u dont notice heavy effects at first it can take from 1-5 weeks it all depends on the person.
good luck and have fun dosing
YEAH YEAH YEAH leave that to i-doser.
And ness says that "Vico" is a good dose for rookies, newbie
420kid
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by 420kid »

oh sorry for having a little whats the word? uhm kindness!!! XD
Autumnvicky
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

When I tried Alcohol

Post by Autumnvicky »

When I tried 'Alcohol' it didn't work at first, I only got kind of perky. A few minutes after it stopped playing though I had a sudden rush of 'happy happy giddy giddy!' I felt like jumping on a rollarcoaster and cheering through the entire ride. It was fun.
Maybe yours takes longer to work? *shrugs* I don't know, might be different for everyone.