Beta and Nitrous

Share dose experiences
sugar_sweet111
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Beta and Nitrous

Post by sugar_sweet111 »

IDoser usually works for me if I stick it out to at least a half. But since I've accidentally trained myself to fall asleep anytime I close my eyes, it's kinda hard to even get that far. There have been two doses recently that gave me a good result.

Beta- I had to read about 100 pgs. of an AP Biology book, and yeah it's insanely boring and dull. After searching for some dose that would help keep me focused and let me remember more of the information I've read, I found Beta. Worked like a charm! A little past the half way point I stopped because it felt like enough and the after effects were superb. I could actually read that dang book without falling asleep.

Nitrous- I tried this one at night which I guess wasn't such a great idea. But I wanted to test out my new headphones and I've never tried this dose before. Basically within 2 minutes, I was smiling and laughing my head off. And normally I'm very calm and reserved. So there I am at 2 AM laughing my head off until I decided to stop because it was just getting too weird.

So yeah, if anyone else got results from any of these, tell me. I wanna know.
Digi
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Beta and Nitrous

Post by Digi »

sugar_sweet111 wrote:Beta- I had to read about 100 pgs. of an AP Biology book, and yeah it's insanely boring and dull. After searching for some dose that would help keep me focused and let me remember more of the information I've read, I found Beta. Worked like a charm! A little past the half way point I stopped because it felt like enough and the after effects were superb. I could actually read that dang book without falling asleep.
Yeah i used beta for doing homework one time. It seemed to work pretty good for a while,well at least till i finished my math.