Sexual Doses :)

Share dose experiences
z3d
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Sexual Doses :)

Post by z3d »

Well im pretty new to i-doser, and i tried 3 of the 9 sexual doses :P

Here are the ones i used and the effect i got :)...

Orgasm:

Wow, it felt really good :).. had some tingling.. and some leakage going on :eek:

MultipleO:

I thought it would work better then the 'orgasm' dose, but it didnt, i only got a few tingling moments..and only a little bit of leakage :P .. but it still felt good :)

Masochist

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!! this is the jackpot :).. it felt SOOOOOOOOOO goooooood :D :D :D :D
it says your supost to feel pain and stuff, but i didnt, just pleasure :cool: .. a lot of it :)..
but, about half way though the dose i felt like i was spinning around really fast, it was weird, so i tried to move, but i couldnt :P.. i was strapped down, having lots of pleasure.....kinky :P... but, it still felt good, and out of all the sexual doses i tried, it was the best :)

Well since im making a post anyways, ill just ask a question..

How are the 'Out of Body' and the 'Astral Projection' doses?.. i wanna try them..but im the kind of person who sees something scary, and will see it in my mind for a long time.. so will this dose scare me :P.. or will i just be able to go and explore ! :P.. maybe go to the fair in my town without leaving my bed xD
EDIT: or should i try them with something over my eyes during the day so i dont freaked out to much?
maybe ill go back to having an orgasm :evil:
Reaper10
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Reaper10 »

Yeah i got the same effect with the multiple o its more of a tease than an orgasm, I did it becasue it said "Start with our orgasm dose; it is more than enough for almost anyone." but it was less tahn enough for me still but that is partly due to my crappy headphones (they broke) so im going to get new ones soon and try it again!
Digi
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Digi »

MultipleO
Felt really good afterwards, whenever i walked. Effects lasted 2 hours for me.

Orgasm
I dont think ive tried.

Masochist
Was afraid to try it cuz of the supposed, pain.

BTW. your kinda like me, i dont wanna try those kind of doses cuz if i see something that scares me im paranoid for a while. The only one i pulled the courage to try was trip, and it wasnt too scary, just kinda cool.
sharperguy
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by sharperguy »

I tried masochist last night because of what you said.

I didn't really get much effewct oof it though just felt slighly sexual thats all
pinkforink
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by pinkforink »

i try masochist i don't have that much effect on did i do it wrong i close my eye the hold time.
eXX0n
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by eXX0n »

I just did Masochist.

It didnt work for me. Got a little sexual feelings, but not any pleasure

But, i was paralyzed, couldnt move, and at the end i started sweating and shaking.

I'm going to try Orgasm now. Or some drugs. Hehe
bundy1
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Can someone help me please

Post by bundy1 »

I would like to try some of these but it won't let me get it of lime wire PLEASE someone help me