IDoser with 5.1 Headset

Get user supplied support
Milp
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

IDoser with 5.1 Headset

Post by Milp »

Hey

I have a Speed Link Medusa 5.1 Headset here. I tried idoser today with Peyote in a darkened room on my bed with the headset on. It covers both ears completely.

Well, i got very very little effects (only felt dizzy, nothing else, i stood up and it was all gone, i just felt relaxed). Do you think my 5.1 Headsets caused this problem? Or was it because i didn't play a reset thing before?
Vale
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Vale »

try vico first, vico is always good for a first dose
Milp
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Milp »

Vale wrote:try vico first, vico is always good for a first dose
Why, does it have a higher chance of suceeding?
Milp
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Milp »

Oh and another thing:

I tried the reset dose followed by the cocaine dose shortly after writing the last post. I was a little more awakened than before after the dose, but that was all, nothing more happened. I did it in my bed while it was dark and there were no distractions around.
Oh, and of course with Stereo activated, not 5.1.
EdiT: Sorry for the doublepost, thought the forum would automatically add this post to my last.
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

Milp wrote:
Vale wrote:try vico first, vico is always good for a first dose
Why, does it have a higher chance of suceeding?
For whatever reason, it seems like Vico works for a lot of people.
Milp
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Milp »

I just tried it, and i must say, i could have never believed, that something like this works. Even if it only slightly did, but it worked.

For the first half of the dose, nothing happened, then suddenly i squinted my eyes and couldnt control it anymore, they squinted harder and harder and i wondered why it didn't hurt, but it wouldnt stop, for 5 minutes or whatever, i couldnt stop squinting, and felt a extreme euphoria. Then suddenly the squiting stopped, my eye-lids shivered, my eyes opened and all the feelings and everything was gone, i regained normal control over my body for the rest of the dose. Now all that is left, is a little dizzy-ness and that i hear a buzzing in every sound around me.

Was that what i was supposed to feel? And is it normal that everything is gone as soon as the dose ends?