Dose Experience: Adrenochrome

Share dose experiences
ChloeNothing
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Dose Experience: Adrenochrome

Post by ChloeNothing »

Hm. Adrenochrome. Ever since I read/watched fear and loathing I have been interested in the effects of adrenochrome. So - obviously, I decided to give the i-doser version a go.

Hm - so this is the feeling of a drug that comes from a human sweat glan.

Let's see... Initially I felt that impending doom was upon me. Yes, a definite sensation that there was some sort of impending doom looming above me, waiting to crash down on me. The initial sounds were soothing. I've read several posts about peoples experiences with this dose, and almost all of them said the sounds scared them so badly they ripped off their headphones. I guess I could understand, but in my opinion that's pretty wimpy. This dose actually had the coolest sounds I've ever heard a dose have!

So, after the impending doom was nowhere to be found I started to relax and feel a little hot in the face when all of a sudden BOOM! The noises escalated into a high pitch and I felt uplifted in a sort of disconnected-orgasmic state of fear and bliss. Don't understand? I didn't think you did.

Hm... Then I opened my eyes. I wouldn't say I full on hallucinated, however there were veils of smoke that were passing over the objects in my room making them seem dimmer and almost like, well, smoke was creeping in on everything. But the smoke was only targeting certain objects - for example my chair and hands. "Next it'll be my soul," I thought to myself.

All in all, a pretty good experience.
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

Just FYI, in real life, adrenochrome doesn't get you high.
ChloeNothing
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by ChloeNothing »

Really? You mean I killed this guy for nothing?
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

Pretty much.
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

Pretty much.