Lucid Dream

Share dose experiences
LinkDead
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Lucid Dream

Post by LinkDead »

I have always been fascinated by dreams. When I heard about lucid dreaming (which is when you realize you are dreaming and you can control every aspect of the dream) I immediately tried doing all the steps to acquire them. Needless to say, I couldn't keep on track with dream logs. I did however end up having two in my life, and WOW. So freakin' awesome.

With I-doser, I have always been more interested in the drug type doses, but they really have not done anything for me. So I thought that I would give the Lucid Dream a try. The whole point of being able to lucid dream is to be able to have vivid dreams (which is being able to recall your dreams when you wake up). So I thought, "what the hell?" I popped on the headphones, turned out the lights, and relaxed. I ended up falling asleep around half way through the dose, and when I woke up, I took off the headphones and went to sleep.

WOW. I had the most vivid dreams that night; it was insane. Now, I can already recall most of my dreams, but damn. I could REALLY remember my dreams. I have done it two nights in a row now, (tonight will be my third night) and I have a feeling the lucidity will be coming soon. The vividness of my dreams are becoming stronger each night. My dream last night felt so real, and I cannot believe I couldn't realize I was dreaming.

So to everyone that cannot get a dose to work, or simply cannot remember their dreams, DEFINITELY do this. You will seriously realize how fucked up your dreams can be.

So here is to hoping that tonight I achieve a lucid state tonight! :-D :eek:
Rhiai
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Rhiai »

I got a lucid dream the first night, but I've done it three nights after and it hasn't worked. Could I have a tolerance or something? Is there anything special you do before putting the headphones on?
hitbychance
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by hitbychance »

i have it and i tried it but i was so tires i fell asleep at like 5% and didnt wake up till 12pm the next day haha
LinkDead
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by LinkDead »

Rhiai wrote:I got a lucid dream the first night, but I've done it three nights after and it hasn't worked. Could I have a tolerance or something? Is there anything special you do before putting the headphones on?
Nope. I don't do anything special before the dose. The only thing I do will "taking" the dose is counting backwards from 100 so my mind doesn't wander too far.
starwind
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by starwind »

When I do it. I remember almost every detail of my dreams, I had like 5 dreams last night and remembered most of them. Couldn't really control them.