Level 0 (<10)

how about mushrooms??

Post by hitbychance »

how about mushrooms you guys?
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

They have LSD. Close enough. The differences between the two are far too subtle for brainwave entrainment.
hitbychance
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by hitbychance »

well i didnt know that gues im doin some lsd tonight
AcidHead
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by AcidHead »

r u saying doing real acid and real shrooms are the same thing?
fanor45
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by fanor45 »

are far too subtle for brainwave entrainment.
"for brainwave entertainment" lol, all thought easily mistakable acidhead :D
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

No, they're not the same at all. The differences between the two are vast, but as one of my good friends puts it, mushrooms and acid are exactly different. Acid is a lot more clear-headed than mushrooms and is a lot more energizing. When you're on acid (low-medium doses, high dose acid will FLOOR your ass) you have a lot of energy and just want to go do things a lot of the time. You tend to want to go experience the beauty of the world. Mushrooms are a lot less clear-headed than acid (not in a bad way, really) and a lot less energizing. Even medium doses of mushrooms can leave you pretty floored. Mushrooms are a lot "goofier" than acid IME. The most euphoric I've been is on mushrooms, sans MDMA. Everything taken into account, my personal preference is acid because of its longer duration and stimulant like properties.
sharperguy
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by sharperguy »

"trip" is probably mushrooms quessing by the image
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

"Trip" has a picture of the Amanita Muscaria mushroom, not mushrooms of the psilocybin kind.
sk80rdie666
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by sk80rdie666 »

Good point, put A. Muscaria when dried converts most of it's ibotenic acid to muscimol, which is a good hallucinogen. It will seriously fuck you up. Trust me i've done it....
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

I know. In general, "mushrooms" refer to psilocybin containing mushrooms, so I was just pointing out that the picture on "trip" isn't a psilocybin containing mushroom.
TheClashPunk
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

LSD is far more powerful, in different ways

Post by TheClashPunk »

If tried LSD. My mates have tried Shrooms and claim you get more "Bad trips" then on LSD. I don't beleive that because i did LSD twice. First time good and second a scar for life. Since then i have never tried LSD and hope not to.

I guess shrooms are softer and LSD is more psychadelics mainly used by hippies???

Thanks
TheClashPunk
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Shrooms

Post by TheClashPunk »

Yeah the guy is right it is Fly agaric (the picture of TRIP)

Just by chance:

Is fly agaric a toadstool?

and what are the types of shrooms are they only

Fly agaric

or

psicloybin azuercenas
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Re: LSD is far more powerful, in different ways

Post by Ness »

TheClashPunk wrote:If tried LSD. My mates have tried Shrooms and claim you get more "Bad trips" then on LSD. I don't beleive that because i did LSD twice. First time good and second a scar for life. Since then i have never tried LSD and hope not to.

I guess shrooms are softer and LSD is more psychadelics mainly used by hippies???

Thanks
LSD and mushrooms are very similar. If you friends try to pull the "mushrooms are better because they're organic" line, don't listen to them. It's a common thing for people to say, but it just isn't true. They're both equally non-toxic and non-damaging. I would say that in general, the potential for a "bad trip" is actually slightly less with LSD. Here's an analogy I like to use. Tripping is like driving. With mushrooms, you're in the passenger seat, with acid you're in the driver's seat. It's not perfect, but it's close. Mushrooms are a lot more forceful and "hardcore" at low-medium doses than acid for people new to psychedelics. Personally, I enjoyed mushrooms more when I first started tripping and once I got more used to it, grew to like LSD more.

Edit: If you have any questions at all, please ask. If your friends say something and you think "Hmm, that doesn't sound quite right." please, ask. I really want to spread accurate information and am more than happy to answer any questions anybody here has about drugs.
TheClashPunk
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by TheClashPunk »

Thanks for your explanation. It sounds right!
Geebus1234
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Shrooms

Post by Geebus1234 »

TheClashPunk wrote:Yeah the guy is right it is Fly agaric (the picture of TRIP)

Just by chance:

Is fly agaric a toadstool?

and what are the types of shrooms are they only

Fly agaric

or

psicloybin azuercenas
There are loads of different types of of psilocybes, but are quite different in effects to Amanitas, theres really only two types of GOOD amanitas, that would be Amanita Muscaria (fly agaric) which is the red one with white speckles, or the less stronger Amanita Muscaria var. Formosa which is yellow-orange with white speckles. the last time i did amanitas I ate 3 fresh large Formosa caps and it almost wrecked me, it was good for the first 4 or so hours but then i got a massive headache, and everything was way too bright, even if i closed my eyes to try and stop the pain from the brightness the colours and closed eye visuals were even too bright, and my head hurt for about a week afterwards, but amanitas are great i love them.