Need some advice

Get user supplied support
animerocks313
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Need some advice

Post by animerocks313 »

I'm pretty interested in I-doser. I've been using it for about a week now, and I have tried many different doses, but so far, I have had hardly any reaction to any of them. I have tried Orgasm, French Roast, Quick-Happy, Multiple O, Hand of God, Trip, Lucid Dream, Masochist, and Anesthesia, and I usually only get reactions like fluttering eyelids, some small shivering, and sometimes a little numbness in my limbs. I know some of those doses aren't recommended for first time users, but I am looking for a big noticeable reaction that will prove definitively that this works (I am a bit of a skeptic).

So my question is what dose, and how should I take it, to get a very noticeable effect. I am really interested in the hallucinogens and the sexual doses, and I would really like to see the full extent of this powerful program. Before you start asking, yes, I do take the doses in a dark room with minimal distractions and no sound. Most of the doses I have taken have been completely uninterrupted, but I still don't get any results.

By the way, I would really like some strong advice on Lucid Dream because I am very very interested in that specifically.
Pledge
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Pledge »

Well if your so skeptic, and strong minded on that, then you might not get the effect, its as good as you believe in it too, at least for me, but try your friends, don't tell them whats there, just tell them to concentrate on the sound, you should get a good laugh at it and you'll see that it works :D

I read almost all dose descriptions and i came to the conclusion that Hand of God has amazing effects, Trip has a huge effect, and Black Sunrise(or sunshine or what ever) is suppose to have a very strong effect and is not recommended for anyone unless you are truly ready, the thing is to just concentrate on the sound and relax (sounds like something every one would say)

But by relax, you should close your eyes, relax your muscles, put your hands off your heart (the heart beat is a major distraction) and listen in to the sound while trying to fall asleep :)

Now for the Lucid Dream, that is something i am looking forward, i can say i tried it, but the effect i got is, VERY VERY VERY boring first 10 minutes (after 10 minutes of no action my monitor shuts off) and then, then it was dark, and in a few seconds i didn't hear anything, lifted my head, and noticed that the rest of the 20 minutes we're just over, then i turn off the PC and went to sleep, no effect, not even any help on going to sleep (took me more then usual, it took like 5+ minutes) and i woke up without dreaming anything except 1 or 2 sketches from 'superbad'

I want more information on everything too, just no info can help really
AYK_SW
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by AYK_SW »

http://www.i-doser.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1158 <--- this oughta help you.

sure helped me when I couldn't figure out how to get 'em to work.
sharperguy
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by sharperguy »

Try the weaker doses first of all too. If you get an effect off them it should still be noticeable and they're more likely to work.

Oh and my first proper experiance was nitrous