FoSho
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Is this lucid Dreaming ?

Post by FoSho »

Okey

I went to bed and I fell asleep and I got this dream ::

This is the dream :

Me and my Friends was walking in a street, and then this car came and stoped ( DHL ) DHL is a mail truck in norway. So I went towards it I was goign to check why he stoped. Then he opens the door and shoot 2 bullets in my chest. I fell down on the street, I remember thinking and saying " I gotta do something, my friends cannot be shot. "

Then I heard a 3rd shot being fired, my other friend got shot but something happend to the bullet so he diddn't get hurt. Then I yelled, " I'm going to fucking kill you " I stod up, and jumped in the car and punched the guy to death. even though I got shot I could walk and breed, it didn't heart that much.

So i said " I need an ambulance, fast " I new something was wrong because it took so long for the ambulance to arrive. And then this fucking ambulance buss arrived. It was actually a normal buss, xD So we went in it, i sat for myselves, I almost fell asleep. Then we arrived to this crazy hospital, They had Cinemas, and these small houses 'n shit. Then I can't remember anything more.

But the interesting about this story is that I was kinda awake when I dremt it, i knew what I was doing and saying. That was really awesome, i donnu if it was lucid dreaming or just a normal dream.

Well anyway Thanks for reading this.
Geebus1234
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Geebus1234 »

were you able to control most of your actions within the dream, like actually think about what u were doing in the dream, because if you were able to do this then yes you definitely had a lucid dream
PeeR.
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by PeeR. »

did you realize you were dreaming? If you say or think: "I'm dreaming" it's a LD (lucid dream). If you want more lucid dreams you have to practise or buy the LD dose.
ld4all.com :)