how to LD without i-doser

Be aware in dreams
yanney
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

how to LD without i-doser

Post by yanney »

all you should do is this

when youre in bed. sit up and kind of rest your head on your hand so your elbow is on your bed and you head is on your head.

like this:
http://magliery.com/Graphics/MoreFrance ... hinker.jpg

so then youll be about to fall asleep and your hand will lose strength and drop.

as you are waking up from this, you will have the most vivid dreams you will ever had. it will be quick, but vivid.
PeeR.
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by PeeR. »

lol, I never tried that :eek:
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by kr3wskater »

Nah, it would really just be seeing hypnagogic imagery, which is the stuff you see before you actually start dreaming. And just because it's vivid doesn't mean it'd be a lucid dream.

With the wild method you'll see HI and lucid dream if you can wait until it gets more complex and turns into a dream.
smokeebud
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

how to get a lucid dream

Post by smokeebud »

ive had lucid dreams many times :P its easy to get if you go sleep when youre high :D but for me it has workd when i sleepd and wake up to take a piss or sumthing and when i go back to sleep i think about it and put my hands together or just do sumthing that i feel my hands touching me so when i fell a sleep again i c lucid dream .. my english is kinda shitty but if u understand :D try it :P