1st Experience with Nitrous

Share dose experiences
killguta07
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

1st Experience with Nitrous

Post by killguta07 »

So at 1st I got to 50% then quited... while listening, I heard a man shouting, a galloping horse and a car... :O :D then went to the bathroom, on my way I heard a feminine voice calling my name... later on I decided to do it again... gone to 100%... it wasn't much, only that I felt like a hand grabbing my foot for 1 second... it didn't worked 100% cuz I can't really focus on something :D

P.S. : Sorry if that is non-understandeable I just did it 3-6 min ago :D
Hidalgo
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Hidalgo »

well do it every night and after 3-4 nights you should feel a great sensation :-D I did that with Vico! and now i'm still feelin the effects :-D (I did the dose about 30 minutes ago:-P)
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by kr3wskater »

Are you sure you didn't just imagine those in your head. I could easily imagine those noises right now and then convince myself that i heard them, knowing deep down that they're not real. I'll tell you now (I'm really not trying to be a dick, i just want people to understand this so things don't get blown out of proportion as far as hallucinating on i-doser) - You listened to the dose, you had read about i-doser before trying it (i'm sure), and you were hoping it could give you a really cool effect like you were under the influence of some drugs; so you were sitting there with your eyes closed, waiting for effects you imagined a noise and then that was your chance: you convinced yourself 98% that it was real and you actually heard it, but you know deep down that you never actually heard anything, if you did have an auditory hallucination you would NOT have thought it was cool (i can tell because of the mindstate you were in), you would have immediately became paranoid.
And while im on the topic of imagining things only to convince yourself they're real: most CEVs from i-doser are imagined. I have experienced REAL CEVs (not from idoser) and they are 100% "realer" than i-doser, they don't require thought/imagination to make them appear, they are objects/patterns that will appear on their own, they don't require you to listen and think until you see them.

I'm not saying i-doser isn't fun, it can surely provide mild CEVs, but you're not gonna see fractals or beautiful landscapes with rainbows and smiley faces, it can give you some good buzzes if you use it right, but it definately helps to know what a real high/psychedelic experience is like first before you go using i-doser.
killguta07
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by killguta07 »

kr3wskater wrote:Are you sure you didn't just imagine those in your head. I could easily imagine those noises right now and then convince myself that i heard them, knowing deep down that they're not real. I'll tell you now (I'm really not trying to be a dick, i just want people to understand this so things don't get blown out of proportion as far as hallucinating on i-doser) - You listened to the dose, you had read about i-doser before trying it (i'm sure), and you were hoping it could give you a really cool effect like you were under the influence of some drugs; so you were sitting there with your eyes closed, waiting for effects you imagined a noise and then that was your chance: you convinced yourself 98% that it was real and you actually heard it, but you know deep down that you never actually heard anything, if you did have an auditory hallucination you would NOT have thought it was cool (i can tell because of the mindstate you were in), you would have immediately became paranoid.
And while im on the topic of imagining things only to convince yourself they're real: most CEVs from i-doser are imagined. I have experienced REAL CEVs (not from idoser) and they are 100% "realer" than i-doser, they don't require thought/imagination to make them appear, they are objects/patterns that will appear on their own, they don't require you to listen and think until you see them.

I'm not saying i-doser isn't fun, it can surely provide mild CEVs, but you're not gonna see fractals or beautiful landscapes with rainbows and smiley faces, it can give you some good buzzes if you use it right, but it definately helps to know what a real high/psychedelic experience is like first before you go using i-doser.
Dude you are in mostly right... this is 100% placebo... but who cares if you can trick your mind believing it... and yes I "might" have imagined... but the most real to me was that woman's voice whispering me... freaky

P.S. : I aspire to become a psychiatrist :D so I know some stuff related to this....
chillm4
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by chillm4 »

Sounds freaky kill :-)
i just started using i doser yesterday, and nitrous was the third one i tried. Towards the end of the dose it began to feel like my bed was shaking, but that's about it... Hopefully as i dose more and get used to it, i'll get more result :-D
zapshit
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by zapshit »

nah yust dont read some things

they say you cant hear the binarial beat over speaker while you can ^^
just get a mp3 version and then open with med player and volume => balance and set it out of balance (like all to right) then you hear there is no beat else you do ;)

btw it does work better on headphones because the beat goes in your head else it will float in the room but it IS possible ...
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by kr3wskater »

^ That's 100% false. Binaural beats work by sending a different frequency to each ear. On speakers your ears will be hearing a mixture in each ear rather than an isolated frequency in each, and then you're brain won't sync to the difference of the frequencies.
zapshit
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by zapshit »

kr3wskater wrote:^ That's 100% false. Binaural beats work by sending a different frequency to each ear. On speakers your ears will be hearing a mixture in each ear rather than an isolated frequency in each, and then you're brain won't sync to the difference of the frequencies.
if you set it on speakers the binarial beat floats into the room
if you put it on headphones binarial beat floats into your head and thats the difference

you can still hear then yet they have indeed and extra pulse and less effect

kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by kr3wskater »

They still "flow", but they're not going to affect you because your not isolating the frequencies to different ears. The whole concept of binaural beats REQUIRES an isolated frequency in each ear, and the brain will sync to the difference of the two frequencies. Playing it over the speaker you will just hear tones and pink noise without your brain actually syncing to the proper frequency.
N1c3
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by N1c3 »

Not just that, but if you are playing them over speakers, each ear is going to hear both frequencies, which won't work, you need each ear to only hear ONE frequency, while the other ear hears the other frequency.;)