Question For Admin.Question about safety..

Get user supplied support
Serdzas
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Question For Admin.Question about safety..

Post by Serdzas »

So,first of all Hi.Second - my problem.
Please look at this section:
http://www.i-doser.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3083
It's about I Doser and using it if you have some kinda heart problems.
Question would be - if it safe to use it if you have some kinda heart problems?
N1c3
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by N1c3 »

I would think it should be fine to listen to the doses even if you do have any kind of heart problems. I think what they are talking about is the visual aspect, that is what could maybe affect someone who has heart problems.
Thats why if you've ever seen the boxes for PC games, you'll see that there is always a warning on there that talks about how (visually) the game could give you a seizure if you've ever had a seizure or if it runs in the family.

I-Doser though should be fine since it's just sound...
I think the only way that I-Doser (soundwise) could maybe bother someone who has heart problems is if you listen to a dose and then it happens to suprise you, which might scare you (example, the Inhalant dose, since it contains this demonic scaryass beeping right out of nowhere without you expecting it), then that might bother your heart, but other than that, the sounds themselves I don't think can really do anything to your heart...
Serdzas
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Serdzas »

Hmm,i thought that too.But in that program - BW - it has only sound
too.Like noone flashes,no visual or something.So this is bothering me..
Like,BW is using same method - sounds,because in program there
nothing like to be played in visual or something,so its same method like I Doser.But they are writing that dont use it if you have some kinda heart problems..So,why in that program,BW,they are writing dont use it if you have some kinda heart problems,but that program works like I Doser too,only sounds,no visual,or something,so is it really safe?